1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor
3. The Oscars Are Going To Try Going With 2 Hosts Again
4. Cate Blanchett To Play Lucille Ball In Aaron Sorkin Penned Biopic
5. Venice Review: Tom McCarthy's 'Spotlight' With Michael Keaton, Rachel McAdams, Mark Ruffalo, Liev Schreiber & Stanley Tucci
1. Here's Idris Elba's Response to Commentary That He's "Too Street" to Play James Bond
2. Cary Fukunaga Says He "Wasn't Involved" With 'True Detective' Season 2, Explains His Departure From 'It'
3. Review: Netflix's 'Narcos' Starring Wagner Moura And Boyd Holbrook
4. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. Joaquin Phoenix Says He Doesn’t Think Making A Blockbuster Would Be "Fulfilling," Calls Chris Pine "F*cking Genius"
1. The 11 Grossest Movies Ever
2. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in September 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
3. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
4. Venice Review: Thrilling 'Everest' is Guaranteed to Enhance Mountain Climbing Fears
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"The key is knowing when and where you can get away with it."
"Sometimes a simple shot can actually be the hardest to do."
If selected, you could be rewarded with $20,000 and the new Nokia OZO with…
There's more to being a Director of Photography than "have camera, will…
Take advice from the experts, who shared tips at a recent ASC Q&A session.
In her own words, cinematographer Dagmar Weaver-Madsen explains how and why…
"It was the best kind of hell."
Radium Cheung, HKSC, talks to Indiewire about how and why he used a mobile…
"In art school I taught a course called the Cinematography in Comics, and my…
Some of this is just good life advice.
Prolific DP Dagmar Weaver-Madsen shot the web series "High Maintenance," "Be…
You like their work on the big screen, so check out their impressive Instagr…
"We knew going in that we were going to have to give back something in retur…
"We had to shoot digital but both the directors and I wanted it to look like…
These indie DPs are on the rise.
Heading to Vegas for this year's NAB Show? Don't miss these events.
Cinematographer Ron Precious shot amazing footage during Greenpeace's early…
"Despite the fact that the technology is digital, our intent was for 'While…
While shooting "Singapore Sling," DP Ivan Rodrigues designed a camera rig…
The Hollywood veteran explains how cinematographers look through the lens…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Venice And Telluride Trailer: 'Taj Mahal' With 'Nymphomaniac' Star Stacy Martin, Alba Rohrwacher, And More
Top Nigerian Filmmakers - Ralph Nwadike and Tunji Bamishigbin - Producing Groundbreaking Film on Ebola
Outfest Honors Lisa Cholodenko and Tom Hanks
X-Rated Ken Russell, 'Legend,' 35mm Classics, Edgar Wright, Al Pacino Set for LA's Beyond Fest
Classy, Deadly New Poster For 'Spectre'; Daniel Craig Hopes His Bond Is "Not As Sexist And Misogynistic" As Previous Versions
Julie Lynn and Bonnie Curtis to Produce 2015 Governors Awards
Exclusive: Octavia Butler's 'Dawn' Being Developed for TV, Producer Talks Adaptation and Diversity Behind the Scenes
Stefani Saintonge’s ‘SEVENTH GRADE’ Now Streaming on Vimeo – for Free!
'Straight Outta Compton' Has Become the Highest-Grossing Music Biopic Ever. What's the Secret to Its Success?
Cinematographer Hoyte van Hoytema Is Not Shooting 'Wonder Woman'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com