1. Review: ‘Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation’ Starring Tom Cruise, Rebecca Ferguson, Jeremy Renner & More
2. 'Sense8' Season 2: Why We're Still Waiting To Hear Good News from Netflix
3. 10 Essential Films About 20th Century Writers
4. Punisher Won't Make 'Daredevil' Season 2 Tip Into R-Rated Violence
5. 'The Next MacGyver' Winners Usher In Hope For A New Generation of Female Engineers
1. Zack Snyder Says Batman Has A "Crisis Of Conscience" In 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice' Plus New Pics
2. Venice 2015 Line-Up: 'Equals' With Kristen Stewart, 'Beasts Of No Nation,' 'The Danish Girl,' More
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. Relativity Puts 'Jane Got A Gun' And More Up For Sale As They Fight Off Bankruptcy
5. New 'Deadpool' Images, Ryan Reynolds Distances Himself From 'X-Men: Origins'
1. Here Are 6 Movies That Prove Tom Cruise Shouldn't Make Blockbusters Anymore
2. The 20 Highest Grossing Indies of 2015 (A Running List)
3. Watch: Michael Keaton Takes Down the Catholic Church in Star-Studded 'Spotlight' Trailer
4. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in August 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
5. 20 Things You Should Never Do In A Pitch Meeting
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
There's more to being a Director of Photography than "have camera, will…
Take advice from the experts, who shared tips at a recent ASC Q&A session.
In her own words, cinematographer Dagmar Weaver-Madsen explains how and why…
"It was the best kind of hell."
Radium Cheung, HKSC, talks to Indiewire about how and why he used a mobile…
"In art school I taught a course called the Cinematography in Comics, and my…
Some of this is just good life advice.
Prolific DP Dagmar Weaver-Madsen shot the web series "High Maintenance," "Be…
You like their work on the big screen, so check out their impressive Instagr…
"We knew going in that we were going to have to give back something in retur…
"We had to shoot digital but both the directors and I wanted it to look like…
These indie DPs are on the rise.
Heading to Vegas for this year's NAB Show? Don't miss these events.
Cinematographer Ron Precious shot amazing footage during Greenpeace's early…
"Despite the fact that the technology is digital, our intent was for 'While…
While shooting "Singapore Sling," DP Ivan Rodrigues designed a camera rig…
The Hollywood veteran explains how cinematographers look through the lens…
"Don’t get hung up on the female thing. The art is not about that."
In a field where females are shockingly underrepresented, these talented DPs…
Which of these year's Oscar-nominated films were shot on 35mm? Which camera…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: First Trailer For 'A Hijacking' Director Tobias Lindholm's 'A War,' Premiering At Venice
Trailer Watch: Panic and Dust Swirl in Patricia Riggen's Chilean Mining Drama 'The 33'
Watch Episode 3 of Season Two of Relationship Dramedy Web Series 'Smoke and Mirrors'
Fantasia Review: Well-Crafted, Entertaining Throwback Sci-Fi Noir 'Synchronicity'
Anthony Mackie's Jesse Owens Bio Takes a Step Back as Relativity Media Heads Toward Bankruptcy
Watch: 'American Sniper' Quotes 'Team America: World Police'
Watch: Idris Elba Leads Child Soldiers In The First Trailer For Cary Fukunaga’s ‘Beasts Of No Nation’
'Beasts of No Nation' Gets a First Teaser Trailer
'80s Fashions Emerge In New Images For 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
August 2015 Film Preview
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com