1. Top 10 Takeaways: Two African-American Movies Draw Crowds as 'We Are Your Friends' Plays in Empty Theaters
2. Review: 'Hannibal' Season 3, Episode 13, 'The Wrath of the Lamb': Over The Edge
3. Weekend B.O. Aug. 28-30 (The True Dog Days of Summer)
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
3. 17 Copycat Films Spawned From Quentin Tarantino's 'Pulp Fiction'
4. The 20 Best Documentaries Of 2015 So Far
5. Lee Daniels' Richard Pryor Biopic Is Officially Ready to Go (Mike Epps, Eddie Murphy, Oprah Winfrey, Kate Hudson)
1. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
2. Watch: Exclusive 'Poached' Trailer Reveals A Deadly, Illegal and Downright Bizarre Obsession
3. 9 Most Riveting Post-Apocalyptic Movies
4. 'James White' Enters the Oscar Race With November Release Date
5. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"The key is knowing when and where you can get away with it."
"Sometimes a simple shot can actually be the hardest to do."
If selected, you could be rewarded with $20,000 and the new Nokia OZO with…
There's more to being a Director of Photography than "have camera, will…
Take advice from the experts, who shared tips at a recent ASC Q&A session.
In her own words, cinematographer Dagmar Weaver-Madsen explains how and why…
"It was the best kind of hell."
Radium Cheung, HKSC, talks to Indiewire about how and why he used a mobile…
"In art school I taught a course called the Cinematography in Comics, and my…
Some of this is just good life advice.
Prolific DP Dagmar Weaver-Madsen shot the web series "High Maintenance," "Be…
You like their work on the big screen, so check out their impressive Instagr…
"We knew going in that we were going to have to give back something in retur…
"We had to shoot digital but both the directors and I wanted it to look like…
These indie DPs are on the rise.
Heading to Vegas for this year's NAB Show? Don't miss these events.
Cinematographer Ron Precious shot amazing footage during Greenpeace's early…
"Despite the fact that the technology is digital, our intent was for 'While…
While shooting "Singapore Sling," DP Ivan Rodrigues designed a camera rig…
The Hollywood veteran explains how cinematographers look through the lens…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Arthouse Audit: 'Grandma' Grabs Big Second Week, 'Phoenix' Continues to Rise
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com