1. 'The Do-Over' Review: Adam Sandler's Awful New Netflix Comedy Will Make You Wish He'd Stop Trying
2. 12 More Female Filmmakers Who Are Ready To Direct A Blockbuster
3. 'The Do-Over' Review Roundup: Adam Sandler's Netflix Comedy Is Torn Apart By Critics
4. 'Ghostbusters' Trailer Review: Every Frame A Painting’s Tony Zhou Analyzes Comedy Editing
5. Vote for Project of the Week: Will It Be 'Sunshine and Rain,' 'Different Flowers,' 'Zelos' or 'Orient City'?
1. Watch: 3 Graphic, Very NSFW Clips From Lars von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac Vol II — Director's Cut'
2. Ranked: All The ‘X-Men’ Movie Mutant Characters From Best To Worst
3. Full Soundtrack Details Revealed For Nicolas Winding Refn's 'The Neon Demon,' Summer Release Scheduled
4. The Playlist Bares All: 20 Unforgettable Nude Scenes
5. Soundtrack For Martin Scorsese's HBO Series 'Vinyl' Includes Otis Redding, The Meters, Edgar Winter, Foghat, More
1. 'Old Age Makeup' Video Essay Compares How Actors Like Brando Were Styled, Versus How They Actually Aged
2. Hollywood Take Note: Here Are 16 Women Who Dominated the Cannes Film Festival
3. 17 Banned Films and What They Tell Us About the Power of Cinema
4. Olivia Munn Turned Down 'Deadpool' Role, Says She Didn't Want To Play a 'Girlfriend'
5. 'Holy F*cking Sh*t' Discovery of 'Roar,' the Most Dangerous Movie Ever Made
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Renārs Vimba's new film deals with the pain of growing up in a broken home.
Breaking Glass Pictures' sweet coming-of-age tale stars India Ennenga and…
"It's an alternative to some of the films that Hollywood is putting out, and…
Here are some great moments from female coming-of-age indies that get to the…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com