1. Which Black Female Filmmaker Should Direct 'Americanah?'
2. Derek Cianfrance's 'The Light Between Oceans' Starring Michael Fassbender Gets Labor Day Weekend Release Date
3. Kristen Stewart, James Franco, And Helena Bonham Carter to Star In Drama 'JT LeRoy'
4. Ava DuVernay & Lupita Nyong'o Teaming For Sci-Fi Thriller 'Intelligent Life'
5. 'In Bruges' Director Martin McDonagh's 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Starts Shooting This Spring
1. Disruptors: How Netflix & Amazon Are Creating Greater Tumult In The Independent Film Industry
2. New Plot Details Emerge For Claire Denis' Sci-Fi 'High Life' With Robert Pattinson
3. Watch: 3 Graphic, Very NSFW Clips From Lars von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac Vol II — Director's Cut'
4. TV One Aims to Change the Reality Genre with New Series, 'The Next 15'
5. Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton Is Heading to TV
1. Read the Very Personal Letter That Got 'Room' Director Lenny Abrahamson His Oscar-Nominated Gig
2. 17 Banned Films and What They Tell Us About the Power of Cinema
3. 12 Recent Reminders That Women on TV Can Do Anything Men Can Do
4. 'The Ghost of Peter Sellers' Recounts a Doomed Production With the Help of Its Original Director
5. Cannes: Gaspar Noé on Shooting Sex in 'Love' and Why He Loves His Bad Reviews
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Now in its fourth year, the Brooklyn Academy of Music's BAMcinemaFest stands…
Musician-turned-filmmaker Cory McAbee's first two movie musicals,…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
FILM4 is the Company with 15 Academy Award Nominations Nobody is Talking About but SHOULD Be
Natalie Portman, Nicholas Hoult & Thandie Newton Join Xavier Dolan's 'The Death and Life of John F. Donovan'
PAFF 2016 Review: 'The Supreme Price' is a Deeply Profound and Beautiful Experience
Bona Fide Acquires Movie Rights to Knausgaard New York Times Series 'My Saga' for Alexander Payne (EXCLUSIVE)
'Deadpool' Sequel Greenlit By Fox, Ryan Reynolds Says "X-Force Is My Priority"
Review: Michael Moore's Persistently Stirring 'Where To Invade Next'
PAFF 2016 Review: Donald Mugisha's 'Bicycle Thieves'-Like Ugandan Crime Drama 'The Boda Boda Thieves'
PAFF 2016 Review: Heartbreaking, Picturesque Afro-Colombian Drama, 'Choco'
Read: Lenny Abrahamson's 5-Page Letter To Author Emma Donoghue That Convinced Her To Let Him Make 'Room'
Review: ‘The Greasy Strangler’ Is Disgusting, Deviant And Pleasurably Weird At Heart
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com