1. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
2. Attention, Filmmakers: 9 Tips for Maximizing Your Film's Success on the Festival Circuit
3. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
4. Matt Damon Talks "Post-Snowden World" Of 'Bourne 5'
5. Make It Happen Weinsteins: David Robert Mitchell Wants To Have Beer With Quentin Tarantino And Talk 'It Follows'
1. Ridley Scott Says 'Prometheus 2' Is His Next Film
2. Watch: New Teaser Trailer And Images For 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. The Dissolve's Keith Phipps Will Be Uproxx's Film/TV Editor
5. First Look: Michael Fassbender In 'Assassin's Creed'
1. Why Story Structure Formulas Don't Work
2. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
3. The Indiewire 2015 Fall Preview: The 27 Festival Films We're Most Excited to See
4. Alex Ross Perry: Indie Filmmakers Can Afford to Shoot Film
5. Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard are Shakespearean Stunners in 'Macbeth' Character Portraits
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Here are a few takeaways from one of the most eclectic SXSW film festivals…
At any given moment, it's impossible to comprehend the scale of South by…
In the shadow of established virtuosos, few original voices can stand out…
In "The Place Beyond the Pines," Derek Cianfrance's time-spanning look at…
Technically speaking, film noir's heyday ended when fedoras and chain smokin…
After a diverse and lengthy early career that encompassed experimental film,…
On Feb. 23, 1968 -- almost exactly 45 years ago -- in the midst of the Mardi…
For the subset of movie viewers for whom the process of discovering movies…
Critic's Notebook: From 'Hard Times' To This Week's 'Bullet to the Head,'…
When the Oscar nominations were announced on Thursday morning, pundits…
Critic's Notebook: With 'Unknown Pleasures,' A German Perspective On U.S.…
The latest provocation from performance artist/filmmaker Caveh Zahedi, "The…
Obama often invokes Ronald Reagan as both a communicator and a pragmatic…
In 2012, found footage took a few promising steps out of the horror genre.
At a screening hosted by the Museum of the Moving Image Thursday,…
True to his post-colonial interests, Akomfrah's work blurs and re-imagines…
After the Iranian film "A Separation" won an Oscar last year, many people…
No matter how closely you follow the buzz from the Toronto International…
Critic's Notebook: Being a Young Film Critic in Modern Iran
David Cronenberg's "Cosmopolis" adapts Don DeLillo's 2003 novel, though not…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Criticwire Classic of the Week: Nicholas Ray's 'They Live By Night'
TIFF & Venice Trailer: Pulse Pounding Teaser For Jerzy Skolimowski's '11 Minutes'
Watch: Trailer for Upcoming Vice Special on Broken Criminal Justice System, Featuring President Obama
Listen: 1.5 Hour Conversation With Peter Bogdanovich On Marc Maron's WTF Podcast
Weekly Update for August 28: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
'Galaxy Quest' Eyes Maiden Voyage At Amazon
Review: 'Zipper' Starring Patrick Wilson, Lena Headey, Richard Dreyfuss, Ray Winstone, And Dianna Agron
Sleeper of the Week: Elisabeth Moss in 'Queen of Earth'
Watch: 30-Minute Video Essay Explores The Cinematic History Of The Action Hero
Screen Talk: Spike Lee's Oscar, Tarantino Talks, Whither Weinstein Co?
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com