1. The 2015 Cannes Film Festival Winners
2. Cannes Analysis: Did 'Son of Saul' Deserve the Palme D'Or?
3. Cannes Awards Winners: Jacques Audiard's 'Dheepan' Wins Palme d’Or; Rooney Mara Ties For Best Actress With ‘Carol’
4. Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
5. Cannes Closing Night Awards Are In
1. First Look: Matt Damon As An Astronaut In Ridley Scott’s ‘The Martian’
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Watch: Quentin Tarantino's Best Visual Film References... in Three Minutes!
4. Sexual Violence on "Outlander" vs. "Game of Thrones"
5. Cannes Review: Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth' Starring Michael Fassbender & Marion Cotillard
1. Cannes Review: Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard Salvage Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth'
2. Netflix's 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' Confirms Crazy Famous Cast With First-Look Photos
3. The Best Indie Movies of 2015 So Far, According to the Criticwire Network
4. Cannes: Gaspar Noé on Shooting Sex in 'Love' and Why He Loves His Bad Reviews
5. Is 'Grace and Frankie' the Exception That Breaks the New Emmy Rules?
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Just over a third of the way into 2015, 35 films stand out as the top-review…
2014 has been rich with international cinema. Here are nearly 40 movies…
Four new films make the cut this week, as we update the list for one of the…
The past week has proven rife for a plethora of different stories related to…
These are the films that prove that English isn't necessarily the warmest…
Our participants hail from eight different countries and educational…
The renewed appreciation for Leos Carax's "Holy Motors" might be the biggest…
Earlier this year, we unveiled the Criticwire blog to combat the notion that…
The Film Society of Lincoln Center has announced details for the New York…
Earlier this year, Indiewire announced a partnership with the Locarno Film…
This summer, Indiewire is partnering with the Festival del Film Locarno --…
If you believe the hype, film criticism faces extinction. Indiewire sees it…
An analysis of this year's Berlin International Film Festival from critics…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Cannes Closing Night Awards Are In
Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
Box-Office: ‘Tomorrowland’ Takes #1 But Disappoints On One Of The Worst Memorial Day Weekends In Over 10 Years
'Carol' Wins The Queer Palm
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com