1. Why Indie Horror Films Are Doing Better Than Ever
2. Christopher McQuarrie Talks ‘Rogue Nation,’ Not Reshooting His Ending & More Tom Cruise Collaborations
3. Channing Tatum Locks Deal For 'Gambit,' Movie Was Never In Any Real Danger Of Falling Apart
4. 'Takin’ Place' - Documentary Showcasing “Everyday People” of Chicago’s Englewood - Premiering at Black Harvest Film Fest in Aug.
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. New Images Of Kristen Stewart In Stoner Comedy 'American Ultra' And Sci-Fi 'Equals'
3. The 25 Best Action Movies Of The 21st Century So Far
4. Jean-Pierre Jeunet's 'T.S. Spivet' Opens With No Warning and No Reviews
5. HBO Boss Says Issa Rae's Series Casting Now, Slightly Different in Tone from Web Series, Don't Expect Until 2016/2017
1. Here's What These Filmmakers Wish They Knew Before They Made Their Films
2. 'Sense8' Season 2: Why We're Still Waiting To Hear Good News from Netflix
3. The Best Foreign-Language Films of 2015 According to the Criticwire Network
4. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in August 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Why, oh why, would the Garveys ever leave Mapleton? This teaser gives you…
The book's author talks about co-creator Damon Lindelof's influence on the…
Sunday night's episode of Damon Lindelof's new drama continued the relentles…
The "Little Children" author speaks on why Lindelof was the best showrunner…
If you were thrown off a bit by Sunday night's premiere of Damon Lindelof's…
Watch the first episode of HBO's new drama right here.
There's not much by way of levity in HBO's adaptation of Tom Perrotta's…
At last night's New York City premiere of "The Leftovers," we asked Lindelof…
The creepy new trailer for Damon Lindelof's new drama establishes a dynamic…
"The Leftovers" brings back the famous -- or infamous -- screenwriter to…
"Lost" co-creator and "Prometheus" scripter Damon…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Fantasia Review: Sion Sono's 'Shinjuku Swan'
The Poster For Roland Emmerich's 'Stonewall' Is Here
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com