1. Review: 'Show Me a Hero' Parts 5 and 6 Reframe the Argument With a Sobering Finale
2. Watch: Will Smith Tries To Protect NFL Players' Brains In First Trailer For ‘Concussion’
3. Weekend B.O. Aug. 28-30 (The True Dog Days of Summer)
4. Review: 'Masters of Sex' Season 3, Episode 8 'Surrogates': Replacement Therapies
5. Top 10 Takeaways: Two African-American Movies Draw Crowds as 'We Are Your Friends' Plays in Empty Theaters
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
3. The 20 Best Documentaries Of 2015 So Far
4. 35 Films That Could Become Foreign Language Oscar Submissions
5. The 25 Best Animated Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
2. 9 Most Riveting Post-Apocalyptic Movies
3. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
4. Watch: Exclusive 'Poached' Trailer Reveals A Deadly, Illegal and Downright Bizarre Obsession
5. 'James White' Enters the Oscar Race With November Release Date
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"I don't even see film as being an option."
"It's such an extraordinary medium. It's so beautiful, it feels different."
Film purists will appreciate this news.
Quentin Tarantino, Christopher Nolan, Judd Apatow and other A-list directors…
The hotheaded director held a surprise conference today and used most of it…
It's no news that digital media has made filmmakers' ability to create…
Thanks to a successful crowd funding campaign on Indiegogo, the independentl…
With the world of digital storytelling becoming all the more prominent in…
Here's what cinematographers with films at Sundance 2014 think of shooting…
The best Vines of 2013, new (old) movies on Netflix, what to expect at…
The 21st century saw the movie fundamentally change - how it was shown,…
In a guest post, Andrei Severny imagines the future of cinema -- it's a…
VHX gets big backers, PBS explores digital cinema, and more tech news for…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Top 10 Takeaways: Two African-American Movies Draw Crowds as 'We Are Your Friends' Plays in Empty Theaters
We Are Apparently Not Your 'Friends': Zac Efron's Latest Has Third Worst Wide Opening Ever
Ellen Page: "Honestly, if I played gay characters for the rest of my career, I’d be thrilled."
Arthouse Audit: 'Grandma' Grabs Big Second Week, 'Phoenix' Continues to Rise
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com