1. Meet Mexico's Award-Winning Hot Young Director
2. It Looks Like You'll Have to Wait Until Next Spring to See Don Cheadle's 'Miles Ahead'
3. Danny Boyle Explains How The Ending Of 'Steve Jobs' Was Tweaked After The Telluride Film Festival
4. Watch: Why Wim Wenders' 'Paris, Texas' Makes Karyn Kusama Cry
1. Watch: Don Cheadle Hits The Studio As Miles Davis In First Clip From 'Miles Ahead'
2. Watch: First Trailer For Coens' 'Hail Caesar!' With George Clooney, Tilda Swinton, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson And More
3. "Be Wrong Strong" - Watch First Footage from Don Cheadle's 'Miles Ahead'
4. Wes Anderson’s Next Movie Is A Stop-Motion Animated Film About Dogs; May Also Do An Anthology Movie
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Watch: George Clooney, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson and More 'Hail, Caesar!' in Madcap Trailer For Coen Brothers Comedy
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
3. NYFF Review: Paul Thomas Anderson is Trying Something Different With 'Junun'
4. Netflix Increases Monthly Rate for Standard Plan Subscription Customers
5. Watch: What Filmmakers Need to Know About Color Theory and Color Palettes
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"Film was a digital sandwich between analog slices of bread."
"Everything we do in HD is an effort to recreate the look of film."
"It's such an extraordinary medium. It's so beautiful, it feels different."
Digital technology comes between a loving couple in "Amends," which,…
Co-directed by David T. Ketterer and Connor Lynch, the short film "Changeove…
The film vs. digital debate continues, even though advocates for both sides…
The award-winning cinematographer talks about his two latest very different…
We can always count on Martin Scorsese to support the art of film -- and the…
At 77, British filmmaker and Palme d'Or winner Ken Loach didn't disappoint…
Thanks to a successful crowd funding campaign on Indiegogo, the independentl…
The smartphone, particularly Apple's iPhone, is revolutionizing moving-image…
Here's what cinematographers with films at Sundance 2014 think of shooting…
Studios continue to eliminate 35 MM prints and small theaters around the…
The 21st century saw the movie fundamentally change - how it was shown,…
2013 has been a good year for indie film, but producer Ted Hope has come up…
In a guest post, Andrei Severny imagines the future of cinema -- it's a…
As theaters across the country -- from big cities to small towns -- are bein…
Who says independent theaters are dying?
Last week, Boston's Brattle…
You've heard it plenty of times by now: cinema, as we have come to know…
Film historian David Bordwell, who with his wife Kristin Thompson has writte…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
BBC Announces the 15 Up-and-Coming Writers Selected for its Comedy Writersroom
Screen Talk: Where 'Bridge of Spies,' 'Where to Invade Next' and 'Steve Jobs' Sit in Oscar Race
Watch: Why Wim Wenders' 'Paris, Texas' Makes Karyn Kusama Cry
Watch: Janis Joplin Plants A Flag For Women In Rock In Trailer For 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'
Review Roundup: Is 'Steve Jobs' as Brilliant as Its Subject?
Weekly Update for October 9: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
Danny Boyle Explains How The Ending Of 'Steve Jobs' Was Tweaked After The Telluride Film Festival
Sleeper of the Week: Sebastian Schipper's 'Victoria'
Watch: Video Essay Explores The Marriage Of Action And Narrative In James Cameron's 'The Terminator'
Chantal Akerman's 'No Home Movie' and Miguel Gomes' 'Arabian Nights' Go Outside the Frame
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com