1. Review: 'Hannibal' Season 3, Episode 5, 'Contorno': Throw Will From The Train
2. Susan Sarandon Talks ‘Three Generations’ and More in New Interview
3. Revolution Cinema: 5 Films to Put on Your "To-See" List This July 4th Holiday Weekend
4. 6 Must-Watch TV Shows and Movies Coming to HBO NOW in July 2015, from 'The Drop' to '7 Days in Hell'
5. Corsets And The Undead Featured In New Pics From 'Pride And Prejudice And Zombies'
1. The 20 Worst Films Of 2015 So Far
2. Steven Soderbergh Picks 11 Favorite Films
3. 7 Ways 'Terminator: Genisys' Is Everything That's Wrong With Movies
4. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. New Images Of Bruce Wayne, Lex Luthor, More In 'Batman v. Superman,' Ben Affleck Compares Batman To Hamlet
1. Brian Clark, Former Indiewire Publisher and Digital Media Producer, Dies
2. The 15 Indie Films You Must See This July: 'Amy,' 'The End of the Tour' and More
3. Exclusive: Martin Scorsese on the Pros and Cons of Digital Filmmaking
4. Watch: 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' Trailer Unveils 'Wetter,' 'Younger' Footage of Netflix's All-Star Cast
5. Watch: Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Say 'I Do' for 'Jenny's Wedding'
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"Everything we do in HD is an effort to recreate the look of film."
"It's such an extraordinary medium. It's so beautiful, it feels different."
Digital technology comes between a loving couple in "Amends," which,…
Co-directed by David T. Ketterer and Connor Lynch, the short film "Changeove…
The film vs. digital debate continues, even though advocates for both sides…
The award-winning cinematographer talks about his two latest very different…
We can always count on Martin Scorsese to support the art of film -- and the…
At 77, British filmmaker and Palme d'Or winner Ken Loach didn't disappoint…
Thanks to a successful crowd funding campaign on Indiegogo, the independentl…
The smartphone, particularly Apple's iPhone, is revolutionizing moving-image…
Here's what cinematographers with films at Sundance 2014 think of shooting…
Studios continue to eliminate 35 MM prints and small theaters around the…
The 21st century saw the movie fundamentally change - how it was shown,…
2013 has been a good year for indie film, but producer Ted Hope has come up…
In a guest post, Andrei Severny imagines the future of cinema -- it's a…
As theaters across the country -- from big cities to small towns -- are bein…
Who says independent theaters are dying?
Last week, Boston's Brattle…
You've heard it plenty of times by now: cinema, as we have come to know…
Film historian David Bordwell, who with his wife Kristin Thompson has writte…
Journalists get used to perks, avoiding long lines chief among them. However…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Pre-Holiday Box Office: 'Inside Out,' 'Terminator' and 'Magic Mike' Close, 'Amy' Strong
Watch: Asif Kapadia Narrates a Moving Scene from 'Amy'
Screen Talk: As Summer Heats Up, Whither 'Steve Jobs,' 'Snowden' and 'Creed'?
Susan Sarandon Talks ‘Three Generations’ and More in New Interview
Watch Bree Newsome Tell Her South Carolina Story (Video)
Variety Picks the Best Movies of 2015
Weekly Update for July 3: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
Watch: Scott Lang Wants To Call The Avengers In New International 'Ant-Man' Trailer
'Terminator Genisys': How Alan Taylor Made the Retcon Sequel a Hothouse of Mixed Emotions
Corsets And The Undead Featured In New Pics From 'Pride And Prejudice And Zombies'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com