1. The 25 Best Action Movies Of The 21st Century So Far
2. Cara Delevingne, Marlon Brando, and the Honesty of 'Bad' Interviews
3. Simon Pegg Was Not A Fan Of The Poster Campaign For ‘Mission Impossible — Rogue Nation’
4. Nice! Lupita Nyong’o Will Star in Danai Gurira's Liberia Civil War Drama ''Eclipsed'
5. '80s Fashions Emerge In New Images For 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
1. Zack Snyder Says Batman Has A "Crisis Of Conscience" In 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice' Plus New Pics
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. The 25 Best Action Movies Of The 21st Century So Far
4. Cara Delevingne, Marlon Brando, and the Honesty of 'Bad' Interviews
5. Marvel Hopes to Release a New Netflix Series Every 6 Months - Including 'Luke Cage' & 'The Defenders' of Course
1. 'Sense8' Season 2: Why We're Still Waiting To Hear Good News from Netflix
2. Last Call: 25 Films Leaving Netflix in August (And 3 You Must See)
3. The 20 Highest Grossing Indies of 2015 (A Running List)
4. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in August 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
5. Watch: Michael Keaton Takes Down the Catholic Church in Star-Studded 'Spotlight' Trailer
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"Film was a digital sandwich between analog slices of bread."
"Everything we do in HD is an effort to recreate the look of film."
"It's such an extraordinary medium. It's so beautiful, it feels different."
Digital technology comes between a loving couple in "Amends," which,…
Co-directed by David T. Ketterer and Connor Lynch, the short film "Changeove…
The film vs. digital debate continues, even though advocates for both sides…
The award-winning cinematographer talks about his two latest very different…
We can always count on Martin Scorsese to support the art of film -- and the…
At 77, British filmmaker and Palme d'Or winner Ken Loach didn't disappoint…
Thanks to a successful crowd funding campaign on Indiegogo, the independentl…
The smartphone, particularly Apple's iPhone, is revolutionizing moving-image…
Here's what cinematographers with films at Sundance 2014 think of shooting…
Studios continue to eliminate 35 MM prints and small theaters around the…
The 21st century saw the movie fundamentally change - how it was shown,…
2013 has been a good year for indie film, but producer Ted Hope has come up…
In a guest post, Andrei Severny imagines the future of cinema -- it's a…
As theaters across the country -- from big cities to small towns -- are bein…
Who says independent theaters are dying?
Last week, Boston's Brattle…
You've heard it plenty of times by now: cinema, as we have come to know…
Film historian David Bordwell, who with his wife Kristin Thompson has writte…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Jason Segel Channels David Foster Wallace in Controversial 'End of the Tour'
Review: Jem Cohen's Non-Narrative Documentary 'Counting' Is A Generous Experience
Review: 'Policeman' Director Nadav Lapid's 'The Kindergarten Teacher'
Inside Out—At Last
Todd Haynes' 'Carol' Moves On Up To November 20th
HBO & Russell Simmons Ink New Production Deal - 5 Projects, Including One from Shaka King, in Development
Watch: First U.S. Trailer For Jean-Pierre Jeunet's 'The Young And Prodigious T.S. Spivet' Which Opens This Week
Vivica Fox's 51st Birthday Is Today. Let's Celebrate By Revisiting One of Her Earliest Films: 'Booty Call'
Listen: Rose McGowan Discusses Feminism, Hollywood, And More in 51-Minute Talk with Mary Harron
First Look: Cynthia Nixon Plays—and Narrates—Emily Dickinson in Two Films
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com