1. New Images Of Kristen Stewart In Stoner Comedy 'American Ultra' And Sci-Fi 'Equals'
2. Simon Pegg Wishes People Would "Chill" And "Hold Tight" About Seeing 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
3. Watch: 19-Minute Look Back At Stanley Kubrick’s Overlooked Masterpiece 'Barry Lyndon'
4. Review: Jean-Pierre Jeunet's Hollow Misfire 'The Young And Prodigious T.S. Spivet'
5. Review: 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' — A Fun But Overcooked Attempt to Recreate the Past
1. The 25 Best Action Movies Of The 21st Century So Far
2. ‘Game Of Thrones’ Will Probably End After Season 8, But HBO Is Open To Prequels & More
3. HBO Boss Says Issa Rae's Series Casting Now, Slightly Different in Tone from Web Series, Don't Expect Until 2016/2017
4. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. Jean-Pierre Jeunet's 'T.S. Spivet' Opens With No Warning and No Reviews
1. Here's What These Filmmakers Wish They Knew Before They Made Their Films
2. 'Sense8' Season 2: Why We're Still Waiting To Hear Good News from Netflix
3. The Best Foreign-Language Films of 2015 According to the Criticwire Network
4. 'BoJack Horseman' Creator Raphael Bob-Waksberg's Got Plans For a Darker, Weirder Season 3
5. Watch: Bug-Crunching 'Goodnight Mommy' Trailer Will Give You Goosebumps
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"Film was a digital sandwich between analog slices of bread."
"Everything we do in HD is an effort to recreate the look of film."
"It's such an extraordinary medium. It's so beautiful, it feels different."
Digital technology comes between a loving couple in "Amends," which,…
Co-directed by David T. Ketterer and Connor Lynch, the short film "Changeove…
The film vs. digital debate continues, even though advocates for both sides…
The award-winning cinematographer talks about his two latest very different…
We can always count on Martin Scorsese to support the art of film -- and the…
At 77, British filmmaker and Palme d'Or winner Ken Loach didn't disappoint…
Thanks to a successful crowd funding campaign on Indiegogo, the independentl…
The smartphone, particularly Apple's iPhone, is revolutionizing moving-image…
Here's what cinematographers with films at Sundance 2014 think of shooting…
Studios continue to eliminate 35 MM prints and small theaters around the…
The 21st century saw the movie fundamentally change - how it was shown,…
2013 has been a good year for indie film, but producer Ted Hope has come up…
In a guest post, Andrei Severny imagines the future of cinema -- it's a…
As theaters across the country -- from big cities to small towns -- are bein…
Who says independent theaters are dying?
Last week, Boston's Brattle…
You've heard it plenty of times by now: cinema, as we have come to know…
Film historian David Bordwell, who with his wife Kristin Thompson has writte…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Bill Duke Attached to Direct Ensemble Dramedy About a Wealthy, Dysfunctional Black Family
Nicholas Hoult, Jack Huston, Taron Egerton, And More In The Mix For 'Robin Hood: Origins'
Reviews of "Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp"
Review: Jean-Pierre Jeunet's Hollow Misfire 'The Young And Prodigious T.S. Spivet'
Watch: Truman Capote Twisted Henry James into a Southern Gothic for 'The Innocents'
Simon Pegg Wishes People Would "Chill" And "Hold Tight" About Seeing 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
'Jessica Jones' Producers Share Details on How Involved Luke Cage Will Be in the Series
Sleeper of the Week: 'Listen to Me Marlon'
Watch: Powerful Trailer For SXSW Winning Documentary 'Peace Officer'
Starz Releases First Full Trailer for 'Survivor's Remorse' Season 2 (LeBron James Will Feature This Year)
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com