1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Animated Feature
2. BET Launches Original Series “THE BET LIFE OF…” - Will Look at Musical Careers of Beyonce, Chris Brown, Janet Jackson, Nicki Minaj & Trey Songz
3. 10 Great Films To Watch If You Loved 'Queen Of Earth'
4. James Bond Author Says Idris Elba Is "Too Street" To Play 007, And Bond Is "Weak" In 'Skyfall'
5. Bryan Fuller Says Financing Being Sought For 'Hannibal' Feature Film, Teases Where Story Could Go Next
1. Fall 2015 TV Preview: Our 25 Most Anticipated Shows
2. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
3. Watch: Chloe Moretz Fights The Others In First Trailer For 'The 5th Wave'
4. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. The 'Hannibal Finale' and the Dangers of Post-Mortem Interviews
1. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
2. Last Call: 62 Films Leaving Netflix in September (And 3 You Must See)
3. Watch: Keanu Reeves Opens the Door in Sexually Twisted 'Knock Knock' Trailer
4. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
5. 'Moonrise Kingdom,' 'Lawrence of Arabia' and More Coming to Netflix This September (Plus Indiewire's Picks)
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"Film was a digital sandwich between analog slices of bread."
"Everything we do in HD is an effort to recreate the look of film."
"It's such an extraordinary medium. It's so beautiful, it feels different."
Digital technology comes between a loving couple in "Amends," which,…
Co-directed by David T. Ketterer and Connor Lynch, the short film "Changeove…
The film vs. digital debate continues, even though advocates for both sides…
The award-winning cinematographer talks about his two latest very different…
We can always count on Martin Scorsese to support the art of film -- and the…
At 77, British filmmaker and Palme d'Or winner Ken Loach didn't disappoint…
Thanks to a successful crowd funding campaign on Indiegogo, the independentl…
The smartphone, particularly Apple's iPhone, is revolutionizing moving-image…
Here's what cinematographers with films at Sundance 2014 think of shooting…
Studios continue to eliminate 35 MM prints and small theaters around the…
The 21st century saw the movie fundamentally change - how it was shown,…
2013 has been a good year for indie film, but producer Ted Hope has come up…
In a guest post, Andrei Severny imagines the future of cinema -- it's a…
As theaters across the country -- from big cities to small towns -- are bein…
Who says independent theaters are dying?
Last week, Boston's Brattle…
You've heard it plenty of times by now: cinema, as we have come to know…
Film historian David Bordwell, who with his wife Kristin Thompson has writte…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
'Fifty Shades Darker' Taps James Foley to Direct
Producers Lab Toronto: Participants Unveiled
'007' Author Says Idris Elba "Too Street" to Play Bond. But I Doubt the Actor Cares. Bring on the Black Authors!
12 Films To See In September
What Did the London Film Festival Get?
Gurinder Chadha's Indian Independence Upstairs-Downstairs Drama "Viceroy's House" Starts Filming
James Bond Author Says Idris Elba Is "Too Street" To Play 007, And Bond Is "Weak" In 'Skyfall'
Watch Eddie Redmayne Become 'The Danish Girl' In Full Trailer
YouTube Star Todrick Hall Now Has His Own Show on MTV. Watch the First Episode Here
'Mad Max: Fury Road' Wins FIPRESCI Grand Prix
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com