1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actress
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
3. 'Rock The Kasbah' is Forbes' Least Profitable Film of the Year
4. Lionsgate And Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Lack Of Diversity In 'Gods Of Egypt' Cast
5. All the 'Rocky' References in 'Creed' (We Think)
1. Ridley Scott Says 'Alien: Paradise Lost' Will Now Be Called ‘Alien: Covenant’
2. New 'X-Men' Movie Will Reportedly Start Shooting In 2017
3. Simple Pitch Behind 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Revealed, Plus Kathleen Kennedy Says Indiana Jones Is Coming
4. Watch Wonderfully Uproarious 30-Minutes Long Spike Lee Honorary Oscar Tribute at the 2015 Governors Awards
5. First Look: Liam Neeson In Martin Scorsese's 'Silence'
1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
2. Shia LaBeouf Talks #ALLMYMOVIES and the True Meaning of Art
3. Review: 'Homeland' Season 5 Episode 7 'Oriole' Makes Too Many Mistakes
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"Film was a digital sandwich between analog slices of bread."
"Everything we do in HD is an effort to recreate the look of film."
"It's such an extraordinary medium. It's so beautiful, it feels different."
Digital technology comes between a loving couple in "Amends," which,…
Co-directed by David T. Ketterer and Connor Lynch, the short film "Changeove…
The film vs. digital debate continues, even though advocates for both sides…
The award-winning cinematographer talks about his two latest very different…
We can always count on Martin Scorsese to support the art of film -- and the…
At 77, British filmmaker and Palme d'Or winner Ken Loach didn't disappoint…
Thanks to a successful crowd funding campaign on Indiegogo, the independentl…
The smartphone, particularly Apple's iPhone, is revolutionizing moving-image…
Here's what cinematographers with films at Sundance 2014 think of shooting…
Studios continue to eliminate 35mm prints and small theaters around the…
The 21st century saw the movie fundamentally change - how it was shown,…
2013 has been a good year for indie film, but producer Ted Hope has come up…
In a guest post, Andrei Severny imagines the future of cinema -- it's a…
As theaters across the country -- from big cities to small towns -- are bein…
Who says independent theaters are dying?
Last week, Boston's Brattle…
You've heard it plenty of times by now: cinema, as we have come to know…
Film historian David Bordwell, who with his wife Kristin Thompson has writte…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: The Battle Gets Bigger In Big Trailer Tease For 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
Who Comes Out Ahead at the Gotham Awards (UPDATED)
Film London Jarman Award Winner Announced
Carl Franklin Exits Tupac Shakur Biopic - Benny Boom Replaces Him (Will the Film Ever Get Made?)
Why We Need a 'Creed' Sequel Starring Tessa Thompson's Bianca
Review: 'Hitchcock/Truffaut' Is An Enjoyable, Curated Chat About An Influential Book
'Son Of Saul' Director Laszlo Nemes To Helm Pre-WWI Thriller 'Sunset'
'Taking Root: The Vision of Wangari Maathai' Re-Released in 12 Languages Coinciding with Paris Climate Conference
Canadian Remake Of James Bond Film 'For Your Eyes Only' In The Works, 'Spectre' Followup Starts In Spring
'Viva' Director Paddy Breathnach on Making an Irish Film in Cuba and Visceral Transformation
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com