1. Review: 'Veep' Season 5 Episode 2 'Nev-AD-a' Brings In a Mad Man
2. Top 10 Takeaways: 'The Jungle Book' Box Office Beats Top Three Openers Combined
3. James Wan Considering Leaving 'Aquaman' Director's Chair Due to DC Universe Troubles — Report
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
3. The 25 Most Anticipated New TV Shows Of 2016
4. The 25 Best Sci-Fi Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. James Wan’s ‘Aquaman’ Movie May Be In Trouble As Cracks Begin To Show In Warner’s DC Universe
1. 'Mother's Day' Review: Julia Roberts and Jennifer Aniston Star in One of The Worst Ensemble Comedies Ever Made
2. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in May 2016 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
3. Review: 'Captain America: Civil War' Shows the Best and Worst of Marvel Movies
4. 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Trailer Most 'Disliked' In YouTube History: Is It Remake Fatigue or Sexist Rage?
5. 'He Was a Fair Guvnor': Electrician Who Worked on 'The Shining' Recalls Stanley Kubrick's Obsessive Techniques
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The producers of this weekend's tux-less awards on the films and performance…
As the spring film festivals roll out, we look to the future of the year's…
How Sundance nonfiction filmmakers met their biggest challenges head-on.
Documentary directors, producers and subjects all gathered at our Sundance…
How awards season lures documentaries into wasting money.
The number comes in below last year's 135 titles and 2013's record-breaking…
Here are 25 documentary filmmakers you should be following on Twitter.
"Creating an orchestral sound-world is vital to film."
June is LGBT Pride Month. What better way to commemorate the occasion than…
After overseeing the program for four festivals, Charlotte Cook will depart…
The documentary pitches are so powerful and often heartbreaking that one…
Calling all Grateful Dead fans!
"I always try to be extremely straightforward. No bullshit."
Avoid these pitfalls.
"It's primarily a place for doc filmmakers to share their wit and hard-earne…
What will the Next Great American Documentary be about?
Calling all documentary filmmakers in search of funding (and who…
The documentary will be available via VOD on April 28.
In these instances, cinema did more than just touch a nerve.
Having Michael Chiklis as a narrator helps.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com