1. Ava DuVernay Says She’s Passed On Marvel’s ‘Black Panther’
2. New Book Contends Eric Stoltz Was “Difficult” & The Cast Wasn’t Shocked He Was Replaced On ‘Back To The Future’
3. Corsets And The Undead Featured In New Pics From 'Pride And Prejudice And Zombies'
4. Screen Talk: As Summer Heats Up, Whither 'Steve Jobs,' 'Snowden' and 'Creed'?
5. Susan Sarandon Talks ‘Three Generations’ and More in New Interview
1. The 20 Worst Films Of 2015 So Far
2. 7 Ways 'Terminator: Genisys' Is Everything That's Wrong With Movies
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. Watch: Scott Lang Wants To Call The Avengers In New International 'Ant-Man' Trailer
5. Steven Soderbergh Picks 11 Favorite Films
1. Brian Clark, Former Indiewire Publisher and Digital Media Producer, Dies
2. 25 Underseen TV Shows to Binge-Watch This Weekend
3. Exclusive: Martin Scorsese on the Pros and Cons of Digital Filmmaking
4. Review: 'Hannibal' Season 3, Episode 5, 'Contorno': Throw Will From The Train
5. Heartrending Tributes to Indiewire Co-Founder Brian Clark
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The Michael Winterbottom-directed thriller premiered at last year's Toronto…
The SundanceTV drama returns for six episodes on July 9.
AMC's spooky science fiction series premieres on June 28.
Special guests set to attend the festival include Larry Kramer, Bobcat…
Indiewire's Eric Kohn called it "one of the greatest romances in recent…
Giger designed the xenomorph and imagery seen in Ridley Scott's "Alien."
The Cannes premiere is directed by first-time Colombian director César…
"Puss in Boots needed a really good bad guy, and I'm the best."
From acclaimed director Yorgos Lanthimos, the star-studded Cannes selection…
No one thought the women of the U.S. cycling team had a chance.
Director Kris Swanberg said of her cast, "Working with all these actors was…
Uniformly strong reception at Sundance indicates that "Results" might be…
The film marks the directorial debut of acclaimed screenwriter Eskil Vogt.
The critically acclaimed documentary is set for release on Earth Day later…
Check out this powerful clip, plus the exclusive poster below.
The comedy from Bob Byington is set for a SXSW premiere next week.
The SXSW premiere was executive produced by Richard Linklater.
Photography is off limits to some sections of the world.
The film, set to premiere at SXSW, features a strong cast including Adelaide…
Set to screen at SXSW next week, the film confronts many contemporary and…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: Pixar's 'Inside Out' Meets Christopher Nolan's 'Inception'
ANIME REVIEW: "D-FRAG! The Complete Collection"
Sleeper of the Week: 'A Poem Is a Naked Person'
Pre-Holiday Box Office: 'Inside Out,' 'Terminator' and 'Magic Mike' Close, 'Amy' Strong
Watch: Asif Kapadia Narrates a Moving Scene from 'Amy'
Screen Talk: As Summer Heats Up, Whither 'Steve Jobs,' 'Snowden' and 'Creed'?
Susan Sarandon Talks ‘Three Generations’ and More in New Interview
Watch Bree Newsome Tell Her South Carolina Story (Video)
Variety Picks the Best Movies of 2015
Weekly Update for July 3: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com