1. Why Indie Horror Films Are Doing Better Than Ever
2. Channing Tatum Locks Deal For 'Gambit,' Movie Was Never In Any Real Danger Of Falling Apart
3. 'Takin’ Place' - Documentary Showcasing “Everyday People” of Chicago’s Englewood - Premiering at Black Harvest Film Fest in Aug.
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. New Images Of Kristen Stewart In Stoner Comedy 'American Ultra' And Sci-Fi 'Equals'
3. The 25 Best Action Movies Of The 21st Century So Far
4. Jean-Pierre Jeunet's 'T.S. Spivet' Opens With No Warning and No Reviews
5. HBO Boss Says Issa Rae's Series Casting Now, Slightly Different in Tone from Web Series, Don't Expect Until 2016/2017
1. Here's What These Filmmakers Wish They Knew Before They Made Their Films
2. 'Sense8' Season 2: Why We're Still Waiting To Hear Good News from Netflix
3. The Best Foreign-Language Films of 2015 According to the Criticwire Network
4. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in August 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
What was it about the film that was so inappropriate?
The Weinstein Company continues to push the envelope when it comes to…
When Kino Lorber opens Joanna Hogg's new film "Exhibition" in select U.S.…
Thanks to a successful crowd funding campaign on Indiegogo, the independentl…
Want some booze with your popcorn? A handful of movie theaters around the…
The country's movie theaters are thinking that a discount ticket price at…
The Museum of the Moving Image and IndieCade will present "Indie Essentials:…
Joanna Hogg's "Exhibition" closes with a dedication to architect James…
As theaters across the country -- from big cities to small towns -- are bein…
Who says independent theaters are dying?
Last week, Boston's Brattle…
Over the past 20 years or so, film festivals have beget more film festivals…
Score one for the good guys. Instead of disappearing like so many other grea…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Friday Box Office: Cruise and 'Mission: Impossible' Do Their Part, But Grosses Lag
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com