1. Effie Brown on Matt Damon's Diversity Comments: "This is No Longer OK"
2. Watch: First Trailer For Coens' 'Hail Caesar!' With George Clooney, Tilda Swinton, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson And More
3. Brie Larson Replaces Jennifer Lawrence In 'The Glass Castle' For 'Short Term 12' Director Destin Daniel Cretton
4. 50 LGBT Filmmakers You Should Follow On Twitter
5. 'Extant' Is Now... Extinct - CBS Cancels the Halle Berry Series, While Setting up New Legal Drama
1. Watch: Don Cheadle Hits The Studio As Miles Davis In First Clip From 'Miles Ahead'
3. "Be Wrong Strong" - Watch First Footage from Don Cheadle's 'Miles Ahead'
4. Wes Anderson’s Next Movie Is A Stop-Motion Animated Film About Dogs; May Also Do An Anthology Movie
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Watch: George Clooney, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson and More 'Hail, Caesar!' in Madcap Trailer For Coen Brothers Comedy
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
3. NYFF Review: Paul Thomas Anderson is Trying Something Different With 'Junun'
4. Netflix Increases Monthly Rate for Standard Plan Subscription Customers
5. Watch: What Filmmakers Need to Know About Color Theory and Color Palettes
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"Christmas, Again," "Uncle Kent 2" and "Stinking Heaven" are just some of…
No, this is (probably) not a prank.
The independent film streaming and sharing platform supports aspirational…
What does the future look like for indie film? Fandor CEO Ted Hope weighs in…
By detailing what we have failed to do, done wrong or continue to ignore, we…
If you haven't yet checked out the streaming service Fandor, this is the…
Think you've seen all of the Halloween classics? Think again.
Seriously! Do you recognize any of the docs that made the final cut?
Clothing, whether it be simple or complex, tells a story.
At IFP's Independent Film Week, the veteran producer offers some insights on…
Va va voom! Check out this eye-catching infographic from Fandor which tracks…
Fandor announced plans to expand the online service with two new initiatives…
Director Hal Hartley ("Simple Men," "No Such Thing") brings us "My America,"…
Reinvent Hollywood continued it Google Hangout series with a look at the…
The decision to debut "My America" via a streaming platform is not…
Fandor has made available a collection of 22 new titles for their 2014 Queer…
Today's top tech stories for filmmakers and film fans with news about net…
Beginning May 28, Fandor CEO Ted Hope will partnering with Reinventors for a…
Why indie filmmakers should care about net neutrality, a campaign to preserv…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: Why Wim Wenders' 'Paris, Texas' Makes Karyn Kusama Cry
Watch: Janis Joplin Plants A Flag For Women In Rock In Trailer For 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'
Review Roundup: Is 'Steve Jobs' as Brilliant as Its Subject?
Weekly Update for October 9: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
Danny Boyle Explains How The Ending Of 'Steve Jobs' Was Tweaked After The Telluride Film Festival
Sleeper of the Week: Sebastian Schipper's 'Victoria'
Watch: Video Essay Explores The Marriage Of Action And Narrative In James Cameron's 'The Terminator'
Chantal Akerman's 'No Home Movie' and Miguel Gomes' 'Arabian Nights' Go Outside the Frame
Filmmaker Elizabeth Giamatti on Making a Film While Her Co-Director Battled Terminal Breast Cancer
Watch: In Francis Ford Coppola's 'The Conversation,' The Opening Sequence Foretells Our Future
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com