1. Tribeca Review: 'The Adderall Diaries' Starring James Franco, Ed Harris, Amber Heard & More
2. Starring in a Revival of 'The Crucible' + a 6-Part BBC Thriller Are in Sophie Okonedo's Future
1. Watch: First Trailer For 'Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice' Brings Two Comic Book Legends Together
2. The 20 Most Anticipated Films Of The 2015 Tribeca Film Festival
3. 10 Films Booed at Cannes That Every Cinephile Should See
4. Ryan Gosling To Star In 'Blade Runner 2'
5. Trailer: Pilot Project 'First Gen' (The Trials and Tribulations of Being a First Gen Nigerian-American)
1. Tribeca Review: James Franco Embraces Masochism in Tone-Deaf 'The Adderall Diaries'
2. Attention, Filmmakers: Top Indie Directors on Why Color Correction Matters
3. Ricky Gervais Defends Trevor Noah at Emmys Screening for 'Derek', Wants Your Negative Comments
4. 17 Banned Films and What They Tell Us About the Power of Cinema
5. Best Indie Movies of 2014 So Far: Nearly 100 Top-Rated 2014 Releases
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
While fashion films are often beautiful subjects, when it comes to biopics…
When Harmony Korine broke out with the micro-budget oddity "Gummo" in 1997,…
Having begun as a fine art photographer and gone on to direct music videos,…
Agnès b. owns a film theater in Hong Kong, produces films such as "Spring…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Tribeca 2015 Women Directors: Meet Lisa Immordino Vreeland - 'Peggy Guggenheim - Art Addict'
Spencer Williams’ Groundbreaking Race Film, ‘The Blood of Jesus,’ Coming to L.A. (Yes, There is a Story Behind That Image)
Top 10 Stories of the Week: 'Force Awakens,' Cannes, Kristen Stewart and More
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com