1. A Life Reinvented at a North Texas Piano Competition in 'As Far As The Eye Can See'
2. Quentin Tarantino Says 'Selma' "Deserved An Emmy," Was Disappointed To Lose Oscar To 'The Hurt Locker'
3. The 10 Most Common Reasons Why Scripts Are Rejected
4. For Your Consideration: 10 Underdog Actresses Who Deserve Oscar Attention This Year
5. Here Are All the Foreign Oscar Submissions for 2016 (Trailers)
1. Jennifer Lawrence Talks Gender Pay Inequality; Joins Darren Aronofsky's Next Film, Exits Linklater's 'Rosie Project'
2. 'Mad Max: Fury Road' Sequels: Where Are We Now?
3. Watch: 3 Graphic, Very NSFW Clips From Lars von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac Vol II — Director's Cut'
4. Watch: First Trailer For Coens' 'Hail Caesar!' With George Clooney, Tilda Swinton, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson And More
5. Australian Directors Guild Proposes 50-50 Quotas at Screen Australia for Women Filmmakers
1. 'Suffragette' Director Sarah Gavron Explains Why She Didn't Cast Women of Color
2. 17 Banned Films and What They Tell Us About the Power of Cinema
3. The 5 Most Amazing Things Werner Herzog Said to The Hollywood Reporter
4. Watch: Don Cheadle Is a Pissed Off Musician in 'Miles Ahead' Clip
5. Ang Lee, Mira Nair and Hou Hsiao-Hsien Meet Up for NYFF Premiere of 'The Assassin'
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
German Tejeira's "Una Noche Sin Luna (A Moonless Night)" was awarded the…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Adaptation of Lee Thomas’ Memoir 'Turning White: A Memoir of Change' in Development
Review: 'Momentum' Starring Olga Kurylenko And James Purefoy
Interview: Bresha Webb on NBC's 'Truth Be Told,' HBO's 'Brothers in Atlanta' and Black Women in Comedy
The 3 Most WTF Excerpts from Quentin Tarantino's Interview Diminishing Kathryn Bigelow & Ava DuVernay
Jennifer Lawrence Talks Gender Pay Inequality; Joins Darren Aronofsky's Next Film, Exits Linklater's 'Rosie Project'
Denzel Washington Will Make His TV Directing Debut with an Episode of 'Grey's Anatomy'
Dream Visions From Guy Maddin and Apichatpong Weerasethakul
LFF 2015 Women Directors: Meet Laura Bispuri - 'Sworn Virgin'
Studio Vet David Linde Takes Over as Participant CEO
Watch: Video Essay Details Differences Between David Fincher & Niels Arden Oplev's 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com