1. Lee Daniels' Richard Pryor Biopic Is Officially Ready to Go (Mike Epps, Eddie Murphy, Oprah Winfrey, Kate Hudson)
2. This "Faith-Based" Drama Is Giving 'Straight Outta Compton' a Run for Its Money This Weekend...
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
3. Righting a Past Wrong? Academy to Present Spike Lee with Honorary Oscar
4. Ridley Scott Says 'Prometheus 2' Is His Next Film
5. Make It Happen Weinsteins: David Robert Mitchell Wants To Have Beer With Quentin Tarantino And Talk 'It Follows'
1. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
2. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
3. 7 Most Intense Nervous Breakdowns in Movies
4. The Indiewire 2015 Fall Preview: The 27 Festival Films We're Most Excited to See
5. Alex Ross Perry: Indie Filmmakers Can Afford to Shoot Film
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The clip envisions what happens when top female directors take a pitch…
The "American Ultra" stars interview each other but with swapped questions,…
"Barry, you know, you are pretty smart for a diversity hire."
Ever see Adam Scott punch someone? If not, this will change that!
D'arcy Carden gets some blue-tipped Margaery realness from Jonathan the…
"You guys really believe that I'm Mark Wahlberg, and that Mark Wahlberg has…
"Call PETA -- American Pharoah's been left in the toaster oven."
"Valyrian steel is a good porn name."
"Every single celebrity, crew member, and the public all deserve a whopping…
"Global warming must be happening in Westeros, because winter never seems to…
"So...how's Home Depot?"
Better a Qu'osby than a Cosby.
"The coffee was just... ok."
These tastes of Jon Hamm singing, Vince Gilligan experimenting and Lizzy…
Our guess is most likely "no." But we adults would definitely watch.
"I just matched with volunteering... somewhere."
What's being a vampire REALLY like? Awesome, apparently.
"Do you think that Big Bird cares that Edward Norton is having a moment?!"
She and Damon Lindelof should get coffee.
The sarcastic and scary-looking Fred fills us in on the "Coda" episode for…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Go See Todd Verow's "Bad Boy Street" At The IFC Center Next Week
DJ Premier Developing Gang Starr Biopic
Review: 'The Second Mother' Is A Gleaming Cinematic Treasure
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com