1. Ava DuVernay Says She’s Passed On Marvel’s ‘Black Panther’
2. New Book Contends Eric Stoltz Was “Difficult” & The Cast Wasn’t Shocked He Was Replaced On ‘Back To The Future’
3. Corsets And The Undead Featured In New Pics From 'Pride And Prejudice And Zombies'
4. Screen Talk: As Summer Heats Up, Whither 'Steve Jobs,' 'Snowden' and 'Creed'?
5. Susan Sarandon Talks ‘Three Generations’ and More in New Interview
1. The 20 Worst Films Of 2015 So Far
2. 7 Ways 'Terminator: Genisys' Is Everything That's Wrong With Movies
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. Watch: Scott Lang Wants To Call The Avengers In New International 'Ant-Man' Trailer
5. Steven Soderbergh Picks 11 Favorite Films
1. Brian Clark, Former Indiewire Publisher and Digital Media Producer, Dies
2. 25 Underseen TV Shows to Binge-Watch This Weekend
3. Exclusive: Martin Scorsese on the Pros and Cons of Digital Filmmaking
4. Review: 'Hannibal' Season 3, Episode 5, 'Contorno': Throw Will From The Train
5. Heartrending Tributes to Indiewire Co-Founder Brian Clark
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"Barry, you know, you are pretty smart for a diversity hire."
Ever see Adam Scott punch someone? If not, this will change that!
D'arcy Carden gets some blue-tipped Margaery realness from Jonathan the…
"You guys really believe that I'm Mark Wahlberg, and that Mark Wahlberg has…
"Call PETA -- American Pharoah's been left in the toaster oven."
"Valyrian steel is a good porn name."
"Every single celebrity, crew member, and the public all deserve a whopping…
"Global warming must be happening in Westeros, because winter never seems to…
"So...how's Home Depot?"
Better a Qu'osby than a Cosby.
"The coffee was just... ok."
These tastes of Jon Hamm singing, Vince Gilligan experimenting and Lizzy…
Our guess is most likely "no." But we adults would definitely watch.
"I just matched with volunteering... somewhere."
What's being a vampire REALLY like? Awesome, apparently.
"Do you think that Big Bird cares that Edward Norton is having a moment?!"
She and Damon Lindelof should get coffee.
The sarcastic and scary-looking Fred fills us in on the "Coda" episode for…
Clap if you believe in Jane Krakowski's ego!
"Magic isn't a defense you can use in court," Darren Criss cries in the…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
'It Isn't Very Pretty... The Complete Films of John Waters' Heading to London Southbank This Fall
Watch: Pixar's 'Inside Out' Meets Christopher Nolan's 'Inception'
ANIME REVIEW: "D-FRAG! The Complete Collection"
Sleeper of the Week: 'A Poem Is a Naked Person'
Pre-Holiday Box Office: 'Inside Out,' 'Terminator' and 'Magic Mike' Close, 'Amy' Strong
Watch: Asif Kapadia Narrates a Moving Scene from 'Amy'
Screen Talk: As Summer Heats Up, Whither 'Steve Jobs,' 'Snowden' and 'Creed'?
Susan Sarandon Talks ‘Three Generations’ and More in New Interview
Watch Bree Newsome Tell Her South Carolina Story (Video)
Variety Picks the Best Movies of 2015
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com