1. The 2015 Cannes Film Festival Winners
2. Cannes Analysis: Did 'Son of Saul' Deserve the Palme D'Or?
3. Cannes Awards Winners: Jacques Audiard's 'Dheepan' Wins Palme d’Or; Rooney Mara Ties For Best Actress With ‘Carol’
4. Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
5. Cannes Closing Night Awards Are In
1. First Look: Matt Damon As An Astronaut In Ridley Scott’s ‘The Martian’
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Watch: Quentin Tarantino's Best Visual Film References... in Three Minutes!
4. Sexual Violence on "Outlander" vs. "Game of Thrones"
5. Cannes Review: Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth' Starring Michael Fassbender & Marion Cotillard
1. Cannes Review: Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard Salvage Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth'
2. Netflix's 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' Confirms Crazy Famous Cast With First-Look Photos
3. The Best Indie Movies of 2015 So Far, According to the Criticwire Network
4. Cannes: Gaspar Noé on Shooting Sex in 'Love' and Why He Loves His Bad Reviews
5. Is 'Grace and Frankie' the Exception That Breaks the New Emmy Rules?
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"Every single celebrity, crew member, and the public all deserve a whopping…
"Global warming must be happening in Westeros, because winter never seems to…
"So...how's Home Depot?"
Better a Qu'osby than a Cosby.
"The coffee was just... ok."
These tastes of Jon Hamm singing, Vince Gilligan experimenting and Lizzy…
Our guess is most likely "no." But we adults would definitely watch.
"I just matched with volunteering... somewhere."
What's being a vampire REALLY like? Awesome, apparently.
"Do you think that Big Bird cares that Edward Norton is having a moment?!"
She and Damon Lindelof should get coffee.
The sarcastic and scary-looking Fred fills us in on the "Coda" episode for…
Clap if you believe in Jane Krakowski's ego!
"Magic isn't a defense you can use in court," Darren Criss cries in the…
You see a murderous horde, Fred sees a "zombie flash mob."
The Oscar nominee wants to go to space...bad.
The Mistress of the Dark has returned to present scary new content from the…
Happy Halloween from Funny or Die!
Funny or Die and Natasha Lyonne team up for one weird "Beetlejuice" movie.
The "Birdman" star attempts to interview Brad Pitt in this hilarious video.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Cannes Closing Night Awards Are In
Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
Box-Office: ‘Tomorrowland’ Takes #1 But Disappoints On One Of The Worst Memorial Day Weekends In Over 10 Years
'Carol' Wins The Queer Palm
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com