1. Eddie Redmayne & Alicia Vikander In The Beautiful First Poster For Transgender Drama ‘The Danish Girl’
2. Michael Emerson on 'Person of Interest' Season 5, Amy Acker and The Machine
3. Malachi Kirby Is Kunta Kinte in Upcoming 'Roots' Remake
4. Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard are Shakespearean Stunners in 'Macbeth' Character Portraits
5. Alex Ross Perry: Indie Filmmakers Can Afford to Shoot Film
1. Rumor: 'Man Of Steel 2' Is On "Permanent Hold"
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. An Open Letter to Colin Trevorrow
4. Watch: 'Mr. Robot' Dances around the Rules of Composition
5. TIFF Exclusive: Bust A Move With This Clip From 'Born To Dance'
1. Quentin Tarantino Misses the Point About Hollywood Blockbusters
2. Why Story Structure Formulas Don't Work
3. 7 Hidden Gems from the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival Lineup
4. Watch: Michael Caine Composes the Role of a Lifetime in 'Youth' Trailer
5. How the End of 'Mad Men' Liberated Elisabeth Moss
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The clip envisions what happens when top female directors take a pitch…
The "American Ultra" stars interview each other but with swapped questions,…
"Barry, you know, you are pretty smart for a diversity hire."
Ever see Adam Scott punch someone? If not, this will change that!
D'arcy Carden gets some blue-tipped Margaery realness from Jonathan the…
"You guys really believe that I'm Mark Wahlberg, and that Mark Wahlberg has…
"Call PETA -- American Pharoah's been left in the toaster oven."
"Valyrian steel is a good porn name."
"Every single celebrity, crew member, and the public all deserve a whopping…
"Global warming must be happening in Westeros, because winter never seems to…
"So...how's Home Depot?"
Better a Qu'osby than a Cosby.
"The coffee was just... ok."
These tastes of Jon Hamm singing, Vince Gilligan experimenting and Lizzy…
Our guess is most likely "no." But we adults would definitely watch.
"I just matched with volunteering... somewhere."
What's being a vampire REALLY like? Awesome, apparently.
"Do you think that Big Bird cares that Edward Norton is having a moment?!"
She and Damon Lindelof should get coffee.
The sarcastic and scary-looking Fred fills us in on the "Coda" episode for…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: 'Black Mass' Director Scott Cooper Dissects Whitey Bulger's Bloody Rise to the Top
Watch: Fascinating 1982 ‘Blade Runner’ Convention Reel
Bounce TV's 'In The Cut' Premiere Sets Record for the Young Black Television Network - Watch It Now!
Marvel Wants Mads Mikkelsen For 'Doctor Strange'
Exclusive: Clip From Award Winning 'East Side Sushi' Refuses To Back Down
'The Second Mother' Director Anna Muylaert on Why It Took 20 Years to Make Her Award-Winning Drama
African-American Female Team Produce Indie Horror Film ‘The Dark Rite’
Original Storyboards For 'Mad Max: Fury Road' In New Book, Blu-ray Featurette Sneak Peek, And More
October Release Date Set for Sundance-Winning Ethiopian Drama, 'Difret' - Watch a Clip
The Dissolve's Keith Phipps Will Be Uproxx's Film/TV Editor
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com