1. The Progressive Feminism Of 'Neighbors 2' Isn't Afraid To Show Women At Their Worst – Girl Talk
2. Guillermo del Toro Praises John Carpenter in Epic Twitter Marathon
3. 'Mad Men' Auction: Now's Your Chance to Find Out What's in Don Draper's Wallet
4. Ben McKenzie on the 'Gotham' Finale and How Season 2 Changed Gordon Forever: Consider This
5. David Chase Says He Couldn't Make 'The Sopranos' Today, and That He Was Jealous of 'Mad Men'
1. The 25 Most Anticipated New TV Shows Of 2016
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
4. The 25 Best Sci-Fi Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. The 25 Best Animated Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Review: 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 5, 'The Door,' Opens Up Many Secrets
2. Cannes 2016: Complete List of This Year's Winners
3. Cannes Awards Wrap: How George Miller's Jury Picked the Winners — And Losers
4. Christopher Nolan's 'Dunkirk': First On-Set Photos Reveal Gritty Look At the War Epic
5. Review: 'Preacher' Season 1, Episode 1, 'Pilot': The Time Of The Preacher
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"They asked you to direct an episode. They could have asked anybody. So why…
Hannah gets back on track, but others aren't so lucky.
Hannah reconnects with an old friend and Marnie becomes obsessed with hair.
Richard Shepard has directed the finest episode of creator Lena Dunham's HBO…
Hannah comes to another selfish realization.
Hannah struggles with Fran, while making an important realization about Adam…
"Girls" devotes an entire episode to Marnie and a special guest star in…
Hannah and her mom look for their inner goddesses while Shoshanna comes to a…
Marnie adjusts to married life with an artist and Jessa throws away all…
Shoshanna runs away from her problems and Hannah becomes a creeper.
Hannah's dad returns as Jessa and Adam grow closer.
The fab foursome kicks the season off together on the rainiest of wedding…
Lena Dunham is back, and backing that ass up.
The "Girls" star is a revelation in the Tribeca world premiere "Bleeding…
The portrayal of female friendship on screen is important to discuss and…
People are finally making choices that don't require other peoples' support.…
In which the word "daddy" has multiple connotations.
It's a night of bombshells and bad decisions.
Mimi-Rose and Hannah hang out, in an episode that might mean real progress…
Picking up the pieces is never easy, and harder on your own.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com