1. How Rob Reiner Survived 20 Years of Bad Movie Making
2. 'Ghostbusters': Paul Feig Defends Female-Fronted Reboot Against Internet 'A**holes'
3. Directors Guild Of America Names 80 Best Films, But Only One Is Directed By A Woman
4. Is the Superhero Craze Destroying the Movies?
5. Review: Newly Restored 'Belladonna of Sadness' Is 1973's Best and Most Disturbing Animated Feminist Porn
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. The 25 Most Anticipated New TV Shows Of 2016
3. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
4. The 25 Best Sci-Fi Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. 20 Great Movie Sex Scenes For Valentine's Day
1. The Wrong 'Better Call Saul' Star May Get An Emmy Nomination for Season 2
2. 'Twin Peaks' Revival: Why Piper Laurie and Joan Chen Weren't Cast In The Showtime Series
3. Female Cinematographers Band Together to Form New Collective
4. John Malkovich & Robert Rodriguez’s Film '100 Years' Will Be Displayed At Cannes Before 2115 Release
5. How Rob Reiner Survived 20 Years of Bad Movie Making
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"They asked you to direct an episode. They could have asked anybody. So why…
Hannah gets back on track, but others aren't so lucky.
Hannah reconnects with an old friend and Marnie becomes obsessed with hair.
Richard Shepard has directed the finest episode of creator Lena Dunham's HBO…
Hannah comes to another selfish realization.
Hannah struggles with Fran, while making an important realization about Adam…
"Girls" devotes an entire episode to Marnie and a special guest star in…
Hannah and her mom look for their inner goddesses while Shoshanna comes to a…
Marnie adjusts to married life with an artist and Jessa throws away all…
Shoshanna runs away from her problems and Hannah becomes a creeper.
Hannah's dad returns as Jessa and Adam grow closer.
The fab foursome kicks the season off together on the rainiest of wedding…
Lena Dunham is back, and backing that ass up.
The "Girls" star is a revelation in the Tribeca world premiere "Bleeding…
The portrayal of female friendship on screen is important to discuss and…
People are finally making choices that don't require other peoples' support.…
In which the word "daddy" has multiple connotations.
It's a night of bombshells and bad decisions.
Mimi-Rose and Hannah hang out, in an episode that might mean real progress…
Picking up the pieces is never easy, and harder on your own.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com