1. Weekend B.O. Nov.27-29 (What Were They Afraid Of?)
2. Review: 'Doctor Who' Season 9 Episode 11, 'Heaven Sent': Groundhog Doctor
3. 'Joy' Marks a Reunion, Breaks New Ground for Jennifer Lawrence, Robert De Niro, Bradley Cooper and David O. Russell (Q & A)
4. Watch: Jennifer Lawrence Is Ready To Change Her Life In TV Spots For 'Joy' Plus New Images
1. Ridley Scott Says 'Alien: Paradise Lost' Will Now Be Called ‘Alien: Covenant’
2. New 'X-Men' Movie Will Reportedly Start Shooting In 2017
3. Simple Pitch Behind 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Revealed, Plus Kathleen Kennedy Says Indiana Jones Is Coming
4. Watch Wonderfully Uproarious 30-Minutes Long Spike Lee Honorary Oscar Tribute at the 2015 Governors Awards
5. First Look: Liam Neeson In Martin Scorsese's 'Silence'
1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
2. Shia LaBeouf Talks #ALLMYMOVIES and the True Meaning of Art
3. Review: 'Homeland' Season 5 Episode 7 'Oriole' Makes Too Many Mistakes
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Lena Dunham is back, and backing that ass up.
The "Girls" star is a revelation in the Tribeca world premiere "Bleeding…
The portrayal of female friendship on screen is important to discuss and…
People are finally making choices that don't require other peoples' support.…
In which the word "daddy" has multiple connotations.
It's a night of bombshells and bad decisions.
Mimi-Rose and Hannah hang out, in an episode that might mean real progress…
Picking up the pieces is never easy, and harder on your own.
Now that the truth has hit the fan, Hannah needs an episode to process…
This week: Bad barrettes, and harsh truths.
Hannah's maybe found her place in her writing group -- but not in a good…
This week, Hannah confronts her critics. (Something Lena Dunham has no…
It takes Hannah a whole episode to head off for potentially greater things.
Here's the deal. Do you like the HBO series "Girls"? Then we have great news…
For a show about nothing, "Seinfeld" had a lot to say about empowering women…
No one could ever hate me as much as I hate myself, okay? So any mean…
At the Huffington Post, James Franco offers "a dude's take on…
After watching the first three episodes of "Girls," a friend of…
Guess all that discussion about race and privilege paid off! HBO just…
"Girls" has been generating so much furious discussion about portrayals of…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: Jennifer Lawrence Is Ready To Change Her Life In TV Spots For 'Joy' Plus New Images
Arthouse Audit: 'The Danish Girl' Scores at Holiday Box Office as 'Carol' Stays Strong
Watch: New TV Spot & Rey Promo For 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens,' J.J. Abrams Talks "Aggressive" Lightsaber Battles
Weekend B.O. Nov.27-29 (What Were They Afraid Of?)
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com