1. Independence Day Comes Early: The Playlist Moves To THEPLAYLIST.NET On May 2nd
2. 'Mother's Day' Review: Julia Roberts and Jennifer Aniston Star in One of The Worst Ensemble Comedies Ever Made
3. Alicia Vikander Cast As Star Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot
4. Francis Ford Coppola Says He's Put Together A Longer Cut Of 'The Cotton Club'
5. What The Comcast-Universal Purchase of Dreamworks Could Do For Classic Animation
1. Watch: 7-Minute Video Essay Explores The Film Influences Behind Beyonce's 'Lemonade'
2. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. The 25 Best Sci-Fi Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Review: 'Captain America: Civil War' Shows the Best and Worst of Marvel Movies
3. Dr. Drew Pinsky on Why He's Ending 'Loveline' After Three Decades
4. Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ Gets Compared To Famous Films in 7-Minute Video -- Watch
5. Mindy Kaling on Why Moving to Hulu Has Made 'The Mindy Project' More Emmy-Worthy Than Ever
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The indie distributor has acquired both VOD and home video rights to the…
Home video releases of the films, including festival favorites, will roll…
The new feature about insatiable woodspeople will bow this summer.
The film has picked up twelve awards, including honors for Taylor Negron's…
"Jim: The James Foley Story" won the Audience Award for U.S. Documentary at…
The documentary premiered over the weekend at the 2016 Slamdance Film…
"Requiem for the American Dream" and "Crazy About Tiffany's" are also titles…
"Band of Robbers" will be released in theatres and On Demand in January 2016…
The film will be released On Demand starting December 1.
The multi-BAFTA winner will premiere in theaters mid-March.
Gravitas will release the film On Demand and in theaters on February 5, 2016…
The film will open in select theaters and On Demand this December.
The documentary will get a theatrical and VOD release in October.
The film won the Audience Award for Best Documentary at this year's Hot Docs…
The documentary earned Grand Jury and Audience Award prizes at this year's…
The imaginative romance marks the feature directorial debut of Student…
The romance film marks the feature directorial debut of Student Academy Awar…
Colin Hanks said, "We could not be more thrilled."
The sneaker culture documentary recently debuted at SXSW 2015.
The outspoken director's crowdfunded new film will finally be released…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
What The Comcast-Universal Purchase of Dreamworks Could Do For Classic Animation
Watch: Mark Strong Goes To Mars In Trailer For 'Approaching The Unknown'
Review: Tender But Uneven Drag Queen Tale 'Viva'
Alicia Vikander Is Lara Croft In 'Tomb Raider'
On Criticism and Sustainability
Joe Russo Says 'Captain America: Civil War' Got Greenlit After Warner Bros. Announced 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
Nate Parker's Globetrotting Heist Script 'Predilection' Heading to Cannes Film Market
Watch: Jessica Alba And Luke Wilson Hit The Road In Trailer For 'Dear Eleanor'
Review: ‘The Wait’ Starring Juliette Binoche And Lou de Laâge
Kevin Macdonald to Direct Comprehensive, Raw and Uncensored Whitney Houston Documentary w/ Estate's Blessing
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com