1. The Wrong 'Better Call Saul' Star May Get An Emmy Nomination for Season 2
2. 'Twin Peaks' Revival: Why Piper Laurie and Joan Chen Weren't Cast In The Showtime Series
3. How Rob Reiner Survived 20 Years of Bad Movie Making
4. Directors Guild Of America Names 80 Best Films, But Only One Is Directed By A Woman
5. 'Captain America: Civil War': How the Russo Brothers Deconstruct the Superhero Genre
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. The 25 Most Anticipated New TV Shows Of 2016
3. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
4. The 25 Best Sci-Fi Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. Happy Cinco De Mayo: Here Are 5 Films To Raise A Glass To
1. 'Twin Peaks' Revival: Why Piper Laurie and Joan Chen Weren't Cast In The Showtime Series
2. The Wrong 'Better Call Saul' Star May Get An Emmy Nomination for Season 2
3. Female Cinematographers Band Together to Form New Collective
4. How Rob Reiner Survived 20 Years of Bad Movie Making
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
What's next for Hannibal Lecter? Find out.
Ever wonder why "Hannibal" got the ax?
Everyone loves television, so if you're feeling stumped with a particular…
The ad was directed by Bryan Fuller and features star Gillian Anderson.
"Why in God's name would anyone want to meet Hannibal Lecter?"
The compilation video intercuts three different interpretations of the Thoma…
Dr. Chilton returns for an interview gone wrong in the penultimate episode…
The Red Dragon makes it personal.
Bedelia reveals herself in a marvelous episode.
Red Dragon continues, despite some needless flashbacks.
"Hannibal" gets to the fireworks factory.
Now that's more like it.
Not ready to say goodbye to the weirdest serial killer drama of all time?…
The pendulum swings between exciting and dull.
Less yappin' and more fightin' makes for a satisfying episode.
Defining the television season as anything other than the calendar year may…
This week it's "Hannibal" without Hannibal.
Creator Bryan Fuller respectfully thanked NBC for their support of the show…
"Hannibal" offers its first miss of the season.
In which we see a different side to the story.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
2016 Tribeca Film Festival Documentary Shorts: New York Then
Refugee Voices in Film: An All Day Event at 2016 Cannes Film Festival
Kering and the Festival de Cannes Poster 2016 'Women in Motion'
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com