1. Oscar Predictions 2016
2. Derek Cianfrance's 'The Light Between Oceans' Starring Michael Fassbender Gets Labor Day Weekend Release Date
3. Watch: Johnny Depp Is Donald Trump In 50-Minute Mock Doc 'The Art Of The Deal: The Movie'
4. The 25 Best TV Dramas Since 'The Sopranos'
5. A Letter to Michael B. Jordan
1. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
2. Stay In Your Seats, There Will Be 2 Post-Credit Scenes In 'Deadpool'
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. The 25 Best Sci-Fi Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. "Hated It": Josh Brolin Talks ‘Jonah Hex,’ Says They Reshot 66 Pages In 12 Days
1. Watch: Kaley Cuoco is Emotionally Unstable in Exclusive 'Burning Bodhi' Trailer
2. This Twitter Account Shows How NOT To Introduce a Female Character In Your Scripts
3. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
4. Read the Very Personal Letter That Got 'Room' Director Lenny Abrahamson His Oscar-Nominated Gig
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Ever wonder why "Hannibal" got the ax?
Everyone loves television, so if you're feeling stumped with a particular…
The ad was directed by Bryan Fuller and features star Gillian Anderson.
"Why in God's name would anyone want to meet Hannibal Lecter?"
The compilation video intercuts three different interpretations of the Thoma…
Dr. Chilton returns for an interview gone wrong in the penultimate episode…
The Red Dragon makes it personal.
Bedelia reveals herself in a marvelous episode.
Red Dragon continues, despite some needless flashbacks.
"Hannibal" gets to the fireworks factory.
Now that's more like it.
Not ready to say goodbye to the weirdest serial killer drama of all time?…
The pendulum swings between exciting and dull.
Less yappin' and more fightin' makes for a satisfying episode.
Defining the television season as anything other than the calendar year may…
This week it's "Hannibal" without Hannibal.
Creator Bryan Fuller respectfully thanked NBC for their support of the show…
"Hannibal" offers its first miss of the season.
In which we see a different side to the story.
Bryan Fuller's operatic horror show is back in fine form.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Studio Ghibli's Geoffrey Wexler Talks Dubbing Takahata's Undubbable 'Only Yesterday'
Idris Elba in Talks to Play Lead in "Oscar-Friendly" Romantic Drama, 'The Mountain Between Us'
Watch: New U.S. Trailer For Lance Armstrong Drama 'The Program' Starring Ben Foster, Jesse Plemons, Dustin Hoffman, More
Can You Answer These 10 Hollywood Remake Questions?
Watch: Sacha Baron Cohen Goes Undercover In New Red Band Trailer For 'The Brothers Grimsby'
Watch: 2-Minute Supercut Of Coen Brothers POV Shots
Sofia Coppola to Direct Opera in Rome
Kate Winslet Joins Star-Studded Cast Of Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty,' To Help Battle 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
Samuel L. Jackson Eyes Stephen King's 'Revival,' Josh Boone To Direct Before Making 'The Stand'
WGN America Releases 'Underground' Key Poster Art & Music Featurette Featuring John Legend, Raphael Saadiq
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com