1. Review: 'True Detective' Season 2 Episode 7 'Black Maps and Motel Rooms' Makes Up A Lot of Ground
2. Arthouse Audit: Controversy Reigns as 'End of the Tour' Tops Limited Newbies and Weinstein Dumps Jeunet's Latest
3. Ridley Scott Will Reportedly Start Shooting 'Prometheus 2' In January 2016
4. ‘Straight Outta Compton’ May Be F. Gary Gray's Best. So What’s Your Opening Box Office Prediction?
5. Top 10 Takeaways: 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation' Opens Strong, But Summer 2015 Has Peaked
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. Eddie Redmayne & Alicia Vikander Feature In Beautiful First Posters For Transgender Drama ‘The Danish Girl’
3. The 25 Best Action Movies Of The 21st Century So Far
4. Little White Lies Completes Its List of 100 Great Movies By Female Directors
5. Watch: Ben Stiller Stars In The First Teaser Trailer For ‘Zoolander 2’
1. 10 Essential B-Movies From the AIP Library
2. Here's What These Filmmakers Wish They Knew Before They Made Their Films
3. 'Sense8' Season 2: Why We're Still Waiting To Hear Good News from Netflix
4. Netflix and the Future: The Two Things Changing Your Favorite Streaming Platform
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"You can make money doing the things you love" and more great career advice…
"All you can do is know who you are as an artist. What motivates you? What…
"Sometimes a simple shot can actually be the hardest to do."
"We were trying to be true to the real-life events of 1971."
"Each movie is like a little film school."
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, we asked a selection of…
As part of Indiewire's "How I Shot That" series, we spoke with Ben Kutchins…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, Indiewire asked cinematographer Tim…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, Indiewire recently asked Lyric…
"Cartel Land," a documentary about the unofficial war on Mexican drug cartel…
Here's what a selection of cinematographers with films at Sundance 2015 thin…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, Indiewire asked DP John Guleserian…
Indiewire asked director-cinematographer Crystal Moselle about the intimate,…
Mike Ott has made four feature films over his short career and received…
Farida Pacha’s new documentary "My Name is Salt" is certainly ambitious. It…
Gabriel London isn't one to back away from risks. He loves to push the…
Hossein Amini is an Iranian-British screenwriter known for penning such film…
Director Thomas Hammock is about to premier his debut film at LAFF. A…
Daniel Garcia, along with his co-director Rania Attieh, has made three…
Indiewire had the opportunity to interview some of the filmmakers who showed…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: Christopher Nolan Worships the Image
Weinstein Co. and Radius Figure Out Hybrid Amazon Release Plan for Fassbender's 'Macbeth'
Watch: Oscar Isaac Balances Politics And Justice In New Trailer For David Simon's 'Show Me A Hero'
What I Did This Weekend: Dorothy Arzner’s Women’s Films About Women
'True Detective' Podcast: Season 2, Episode 7 'Black Maps And Motel Rooms' Plus Watch Finale Preview
13 Films To See In August
Trailer Watch: Anne Hathaway is the Boss in Nancy Meyers' 'The Intern'
Watch: Salma Hayek on Why She's Passionate About ‘Kahlil Gibran’s The Prophet’ (Exclusive Video Interview)
Marielle Heller on the Road to 'The Diary of a Teenage Girl'
#BlackLivesMatter Short Films for the S&A Contest Are Starting to Come In. Watch the First 5 Now!
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com