1. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
2. Attention, Filmmakers: 9 Tips for Maximizing Your Film's Success on the Festival Circuit
3. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
4. Matt Damon Talks "Post-Snowden World" Of 'Bourne 5'
5. Make It Happen Weinsteins: David Robert Mitchell Wants To Have Beer With Quentin Tarantino And Talk 'It Follows'
1. Ridley Scott Says 'Prometheus 2' Is His Next Film
2. Watch: New Teaser Trailer And Images For 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. The Dissolve's Keith Phipps Will Be Uproxx's Film/TV Editor
5. First Look: Michael Fassbender In 'Assassin's Creed'
1. Why Story Structure Formulas Don't Work
2. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
3. The Indiewire 2015 Fall Preview: The 27 Festival Films We're Most Excited to See
4. Alex Ross Perry: Indie Filmmakers Can Afford to Shoot Film
5. Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard are Shakespearean Stunners in 'Macbeth' Character Portraits
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"Sometimes a simple shot can actually be the hardest to do."
"You can make money doing the things you love" and more great career advice…
"All you can do is know who you are as an artist. What motivates you? What…
"We were trying to be true to the real-life events of 1971."
"Each movie is like a little film school."
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, we asked a selection of…
As part of Indiewire's "How I Shot That" series, we spoke with Ben Kutchins…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, Indiewire asked cinematographer Tim…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, Indiewire recently asked Lyric…
"Cartel Land," a documentary about the unofficial war on Mexican drug cartel…
Here's what a selection of cinematographers with films at Sundance 2015 thin…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, Indiewire asked DP John Guleserian…
Indiewire asked director-cinematographer Crystal Moselle about the intimate,…
Mike Ott has made four feature films over his short career and received…
Farida Pacha’s new documentary "My Name is Salt" is certainly ambitious. It…
Gabriel London isn't one to back away from risks. He loves to push the…
Hossein Amini is an Iranian-British screenwriter known for penning such film…
Director Thomas Hammock is about to premier his debut film at LAFF. A…
Daniel Garcia, along with his co-director Rania Attieh, has made three…
Indiewire had the opportunity to interview some of the filmmakers who showed…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: Trailer for Upcoming Vice Special on Broken Criminal Justice System, Featuring President Obama
Listen: 1.5 Hour Conversation With Peter Bogdanovich On Marc Maron's WTF Podcast
Weekly Update for August 28: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
'Galaxy Quest' Eyes Maiden Voyage At Amazon
Review: 'Zipper' Starring Patrick Wilson, Lena Headey, Richard Dreyfuss, Ray Winstone, And Dianna Agron
Sleeper of the Week: Elisabeth Moss in 'Queen of Earth'
Watch: 30-Minute Video Essay Explores The Cinematic History Of The Action Hero
Screen Talk: Spike Lee's Oscar, Tarantino Talks, Whither Weinstein Co?
Trailer Watch: Claire Danes Quits the CIA But Can't Leave it Behind in 'Homeland' Season 5
Watch: 'Gimme Shelter' Tolled the Death Knell of '60s Counterculture
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com