1. Jennifer Lawrence's $20 Million Salary Is About 20% Of The Budget For 'Passengers' With Chris Pratt
2. Attention, Filmmakers: Here’s How to Get Elijah Wood and the SpectreVision Team to Produce Your Film
3. Why Orson Welles Matters More Today Than Ever
4. "I Don’t Really Think I Need To Visit 'You Suck' Land Anymore”: Joss Whedon Explains Why He Left Twitter
5. Cannes: First NSFW Image From Gaspar Noe's 'Love'
1. Marvel CEO Doesn't Believe in Female Superheroes
2. An Open Letter to Joss Whedon from a Disappointed Feminist Fan After Watching 'Age of Ultron'
3. Joss Whedon Shot An Alternate ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Ending Where [Redacted] Doesn’t Die & Much More
4. Brave Grown Man Stands Up to 9-Year-Old 'Age of Ultron' Critic
5. Anna Kendrick Confirms a Sexist Casting Practice in New Interview
1. Indiewire's Summer Preview: The 21 Must-See Indies
2. Exclusive: Colin Farrell and Rachel Weisz Aren't All There in 'The Lobster' Poster Debut
3. How Elijah Wood Overcame the Baggage of 'The Lord of the Rings' With Genre Films
4. Louis C.K Heading Back to the Big Screen with Indie Film 'I'm a Cop'
5. 5 Questions You Were Too Afraid to Ask About Being a Screenwriter
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"You can make money doing the things you love" and more great career advice…
"All you can do is know who you are as an artist. What motivates you? What…
"Sometimes a simple shot can actually be the hardest to do."
"We were trying to be true to the real-life events of 1971."
"Each movie is like a little film school."
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, we asked a selection of…
As part of Indiewire's "How I Shot That" series, we spoke with Ben Kutchins…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, Indiewire asked cinematographer Tim…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, Indiewire recently asked Lyric…
"Cartel Land," a documentary about the unofficial war on Mexican drug cartel…
Here's what a selection of cinematographers with films at Sundance 2015 thin…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, Indiewire asked DP John Guleserian…
Indiewire asked director-cinematographer Crystal Moselle about the intimate,…
Mike Ott has made four feature films over his short career and received…
Farida Pacha’s new documentary "My Name is Salt" is certainly ambitious. It…
Gabriel London isn't one to back away from risks. He loves to push the…
Hossein Amini is an Iranian-British screenwriter known for penning such film…
Director Thomas Hammock is about to premier his debut film at LAFF. A…
Daniel Garcia, along with his co-director Rania Attieh, has made three…
Indiewire had the opportunity to interview some of the filmmakers who showed…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: Trailer For Amy Berg's Explosive Hollywood Child Sex Abuse Documentary 'An Open Secret'
Listen: 1-Hour Talk With 'House Of Cards' Writer Beau Willimon About The Series, Showrunning, & Much More
Watch: 9-Minute Video Essay Breaks Down The Raucous Finale Of 'Whiplash'
Watch: 'An Open Secret' Trailer Flays the History of Hollywood Sex Abuse
How Lucy Walker and Marianna Palka Faced Fear as They Made 'The Lion's Mouth Opens' (HBO, June 1)
Christoph Waltz To Make Directorial Debut With 'The Worst Marriage In Georgetown'
Check Out A Theme Park's Worth Of New Images For 'Tomorrowland' Plus TV Spots
NBC Wants Maya Rudolph Back for a Variety TV Show, Following Last Year's "Test Run"
LA Film Fest Lineup Released: 40% of Features in Competition Directed by Women
Exclusive: Chris Evans, Aubrey Plaza And Luke Wilson Talk About Love In Clip From 'Playing It Cool'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com