1. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
2. Attention, Filmmakers: 9 Tips for Maximizing Your Film's Success on the Festival Circuit
3. 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Might Be Shot In Panavision 70
4. Interview: Alex Ross Perry Talks ‘Queen of Earth,’ ‘Winnie The Pooh,’ Unlikable Characters & More
5. How First-Time Director Max Joseph Got Zac Efron to Star in 'We Are Your Friends'
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
3. Righting a Past Wrong? Academy to Present Spike Lee with Honorary Oscar
4. Ridley Scott Says 'Prometheus 2' Is His Next Film
5. Make It Happen Weinsteins: David Robert Mitchell Wants To Have Beer With Quentin Tarantino And Talk 'It Follows'
2. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
3. 7 Most Intense Nervous Breakdowns in Movies
4. The Indiewire 2015 Fall Preview: The 27 Festival Films We're Most Excited to See
5. Alex Ross Perry: Indie Filmmakers Can Afford to Shoot Film
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"It's just exciting to see that people are responding to all those moments…
For his second full-length feature, Macneill adapted his own short film,…
The Crystal Bear-winning filmmaker is still finding his voice, but he seems…
The award-winning SXSW filmmaker talks about moving from opinion-making "For…
The discovery of Sean Baker's Sundance hit is suddenly faced with a lot of…
"My character is sexual, and not the way that women are usually portrayed…
"I was so impressed, because they are so... normal."
"I've been around for a while, but now everyone's sort of able to hear my…
"We're seeing a lot more creative freedom in terms of what's coming out and…
"We don't think of ourselves as the next Tyler Perry. We wish we were,…
László Nemes' compelling drama "Son of Saul" is the toast of the 2015 Cannes…
Meet Rod Paradot, the first major breakout of the 2015 Cannes Film Festival,…
"'Fashion documentary' comes with a lot of prejudice and preconceptions in…
The 2015 SXSW Film Festival played host to some promising, emerging talent.…
"I'm not a documentary filmmaker but choosing subjects that I can dive into…
"People do poop; people do cum; people do say misogynistic shit; people are…
"I'm not really sure that I'll ever base a character on myself."
"The Last Five Years" premiered at TIFF and opens today, February 13, just…
You'll be hearing these names for years to come.
Bel Powley, the breakout star of the 2015 Sundance Film Festival film,…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Criticwire Classic of the Week: Nicholas Ray's 'They Live By Night'
TIFF & Venice Trailer: Pulse Pounding Teaser For Jerzy Skolimowski's '11 Minutes'
Watch: Trailer for Upcoming Vice Special on Broken Criminal Justice System, Featuring President Obama
Listen: 1.5 Hour Conversation With Peter Bogdanovich On Marc Maron's WTF Podcast
Weekly Update for August 28: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
'Galaxy Quest' Eyes Maiden Voyage At Amazon
Review: 'Zipper' Starring Patrick Wilson, Lena Headey, Richard Dreyfuss, Ray Winstone, And Dianna Agron
Sleeper of the Week: Elisabeth Moss in 'Queen of Earth'
Watch: 30-Minute Video Essay Explores The Cinematic History Of The Action Hero
Screen Talk: Spike Lee's Oscar, Tarantino Talks, Whither Weinstein Co?
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com