1. Which Black Female Filmmaker Should Direct 'Americanah?'
2. Kristen Stewart, James Franco, And Helena Bonham Carter to Star In Drama 'JT LeRoy'
3. Ava DuVernay & Lupita Nyong'o Teaming For Sci-Fi Thriller 'Intelligent Life'
4. 'In Bruges' Director Martin McDonagh's 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Starts Shooting This Spring
5. Film Based on Riveting Account of Haitian-American Nazi Prisoner on Clandestine Mission, in the Works
1. Stay In Your Seats, There Will Be 2 Post-Credit Scenes In 'Deadpool'
2. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
3. "Hated It": Josh Brolin Talks ‘Jonah Hex,’ Says They Reshot 66 Pages In 12 Days
4. The 25 Most Anticipated New TV Shows Of 2016
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Watch: Kaley Cuoco is Emotionally Unstable in Exclusive 'Burning Bodhi' Trailer
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
3. Read the Very Personal Letter That Got 'Room' Director Lenny Abrahamson His Oscar-Nominated Gig
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor
5. Review: 'The X-Files' Season 10 Episode 4, 'Home Again,' Stirred Up Secrets and Sadness
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Michael Bluth did a lot for his family, but he's not the most put upon…
Bateman's sophomore release stars Nicole Kidman and Christopher Walken.
Bygones can't be bygones.
The subjects of these three exclusive posters all have their own ways of…
Gravitas Ventures has nabbed U.S. rights to Peter Glanz's "The Longest Week.…
One year later, how has the season settled into the public consciousness?…
Leading up to its SXSW screening next month, Indiewire is pleased to…
Before the Trailer, We Thought: Critically well received upon its unveiling…
The 2013 Toronto International Film Festival ended on Sunday with "12 Years…
Jason Bateman has come a long way from that punchy little kid watched in…
The latest trailer for Henry-Alex Rubin's dramatic thriller "Disconnect" is…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
FILM4 is the Company with 15 Academy Award Nominations Nobody is Talking About but SHOULD Be
Natalie Portman, Nicholas Hoult & Thandie Newton Join Xavier Dolan's 'The Death and Life of John F. Donovan'
PAFF 2016 Review: 'The Supreme Price' is a Deeply Profound and Beautiful Experience
Bona Fide Acquires Movie Rights to Knausgaard New York Times Series 'My Saga' for Alexander Payne (EXCLUSIVE)
'Deadpool' Sequel Greenlit By Fox, Ryan Reynolds Says "X-Force Is My Priority"
Review: Michael Moore's Persistently Stirring 'Where To Invade Next'
PAFF 2016 Review: Donald Mugisha's 'Bicycle Thieves'-Like Ugandan Crime Drama 'The Boda Boda Thieves'
PAFF 2016 Review: Heartbreaking, Picturesque Afro-Colombian Drama, 'Choco'
Read: Lenny Abrahamson's 5-Page Letter To Author Emma Donoghue That Convinced Her To Let Him Make 'Room'
Review: ‘The Greasy Strangler’ Is Disgusting, Deviant And Pleasurably Weird At Heart
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com