1. Venice Review: Drake Doremus' 'Equals' With Kristen Stewart, Nicholas Hoult, Guy Pearce & Jacki Weaver
2. Anthony Daniels Says His Eyes "Glazed Over" When He Heard 'Force Awakens' Story, Thinks Secrecy Is "Ludicrous"
3. Venice Review: 'Black Mass' Starring Johnny Depp, Joel Edgerton, Benedict Cumberbatch, Dakota Johnson, More
4. Kevin Feige Considered Leaving Marvel Over Budget Battle For 'Captain America: Civil War'
5. Watch: Featurette For Terrence Malick's 'Knight Of Cups' Reveals New Footage
1. Venice Review: 'Black Mass' Starring Johnny Depp, Joel Edgerton, Benedict Cumberbatch, Dakota Johnson, More
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Anthony Daniels Says His Eyes "Glazed Over" When He Heard 'Force Awakens' Story, Thinks Secrecy Is "Ludicrous"
4. Review Roundup: Is Tom Hardy Bad or Brilliant As Twin Mobsters in 'Legend'?
5. Exclusive: Octavia Butler's 'Dawn' Being Developed for TV, Producer Talks Adaptation and Diversity Behind the Scenes
1. The 11 Best Modern Westerns
2. 11 Craziest Things That Have Happened During the Making of Werner Herzog's Films
3. Vote for August Project of the Month: Will It Be 'On the Back of a Tiger,' 'I am Jugger,' 'Delinquent' or 'When the Well Runs Dry'?
4. Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard's 'Macbeth' Posters Stun in Black and White and Blood Red
5. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in September 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Robert De Niro thinks today's grads are all fucked.
The Oscar winner stars opposite Ken Watanabe in director Gus Van Sant's…
The two stars face off (pun intended) in a friendly competition.
"[You can use] science fiction as an escape from the constraints of reality,…
Right after "The Lincoln Lawyer" honestly would have made way more sense.
Director Christopher Nolan and the cast of "Interstellar" have been making…
Monday night's snubs could be proof that television is finally winning.
Matthew McConaughey is a man who discovers that to save the world, he must…
While it certainly met all the qualifications for Best Miniseries, HBO has…
With the golden age of television now on the rise, one can't help but…
With this Oscar season finally winding down, it's about time we take a look…
Here they are: the major Oscar acceptance speeches from the overwhelmed Stev…
Following one of the most competitive Best Actor races in recent history,…
"FREE Film Society Talks" kicks off tomorrow, February 11th: a more-than-a-m…
Still riding high off her incredibly acclaimed performance in "Gravity,"…
The Hollywood Reporter kicked off its annual awards season Actors Roundtable…
On the release of quite possibly his most anticipated film to date, we look…
With grosses approaching $20 million and still going strong, the breakout…
Focus Features has acquired North/Latin American rights to the Matthew…
At 33, "Mud" writer-director Jeff Nichols was the youngest filmmak…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
RJ Cyler ('Me and Earl and the Dying Girl' Star) Tapped for Showtime Dark Comedy Pilot
Weekly Update for September 4: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
2 More Great Posters For 'Macbeth' Arrive
'War Room' Expands - Surprise Box Office Hit Adds Screens for Second Week
Scott Cooper Explains Why Sienna Miller Was Cut From 'Black Mass'
Patricia Rozema, Sophie Deraspe and Other Female Canadian Talent To Be Feted at TIFF
Kenneth Branagh To Direct YA Adaptation 'Artemis Fowl'
'Black Mass' Director Scott Cooper To Helm Endangered Species Drama 'American Wolf'
Watch: 'Mad Men' Recalls Edward Hopper's Paintings in Frame after Frame after Frame
Brace Yourselves: LGBT Representation In Mainstream Cinema Is About To Have a Major Moment, and It Could Get Ugly
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com