1. 'Black-Ish' Creator Kenya Barris Tapped to Write 'Good Times' Film Adaptation
2. Indie Box Office: How Did the Queen Latifah Exec Produced Indie Drama 'Brotherly Love' Do?
3. Why Female Directors Almost Never Get Blockbuster Gigs
4. Rumor: Title For Marvel's Standalone 'Spider-Man' Movie Points To Big Future For The Webslinger
5. Tribeca Review: Best Narrative Film Award Winner ‘Virgin Mountain’ Is An Empathetic Look At Loneliness & Late-Bloomers
1. New NSFW, Extremely Graphic, Adults-Only Poster For Gaspar Noe's 'Love'
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. The 20 Best TV Shows Of The 2013/2014 Season
4. Watch: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tina Fey, Patricia Arquette and Amy Schumer Hilariously Slam Hollywood Sexism (NSFW)
5. The 25 Best Films Of 2015 We've Already Seen
1. How the Team Behind 'Unfriended' Pulled Off the Most Ingenious Horror Film in Years
2. Review: 'Wayward Pines' Blows Its Chance for True Crazy Greatness
3. Tribeca: Here's Why the Coen Brothers' Films Always Sound Magnificent
4. Tribeca: Cary Fukunaga On 'True Detective,' Netflix's 'Beasts of No Nation' Release, and Stephen King's 'It'
5. The 9 Netflix Original Series to be Excited About in 2015
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
As has been the case for several years now, Indiewire is the best place to…
An unorthodox documentary and feature debut for director Elizabeth Mims,…
A Mormon and native of Las Vegas who cites as influences "The Wizard of Oz"…
Before turning to film, director Joel Potrykus spent time working as a…
"Clip" was inspired by self-shot mobile phone videos that she came upon…
"The A-story of 'Starlet,'" says director Sean Baker, "is inspired by a true…
Swedish director Gabriela Pichler describes the protagonist of her film as a…
A film director Zach Weintraub describes as "a play-by-play reenactment of…
In Israeli director Nony Geffen's film "Not In Tel Aviv," a newly-unemployed…
Director Antonio Mendez Esparza hopes that audiences come to experience his…
"Somebody Up There Likes Me," which recently took home the Special Jury Priz…
As has been the case for several years now, Indiewire is the place to get to…
"Pearblossom Hwy," says director Mike Ott (whose 2010 feature "Littlerock"…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
'The Guest' Director Adam Wingard Signs 'Death Note,' Star Maika Monroe Joins 'Independence Day 2'
Xavier Dolan Lands Dream Team for French-Language 'It's Only the End of the World'
Revisiting RZA's Early Directorial Efforts: The Feature ('Bobby Digital') & The Short ('Domestic Violence')
Watch: 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Gets 'Sesame Street' Parody 'Aveggies: Age Of BonBon'
Xavier Dolan's Next Film Teams Him With Marion Cotillard For 'Juste la fin du Monde'
Go Behind-the-Scenes with the 'Desperate Housewives: Africa' Cast & Crew in 10-Minute Featurette (April 30 Debut Set)
Is 'Not Another Teen Movie' a 'F*cking Masterpiece'?
Writer-Director Pamela Romanowsky's 'The Adderall Diaries' Acquired by A24
Tribeca Film Festival 2015: 'TransFatty Lives'
Marion Cotillard, Léa Seydoux, Vincent Cassel & More To Star In Xavier Dolan's Next Film 'Only The End Of The World'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com