1. The 2015 Cannes Film Festival Winners
2. Cannes Awards Winners: Jacques Audiard's 'Dheepan' Wins Palme d’Or; Rooney Mara Ties For Best Actress With ‘Carol’
3. Cannes Analysis: Did 'Son of Saul' Deserve the Palme D'Or?
4. Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
5. Box-Office: ‘Tomorrowland’ Takes #1 But Disappoints On One Of The Worst Memorial Day Weekends In Over 10 Years
1. First Look: Matt Damon As An Astronaut In Ridley Scott’s ‘The Martian’
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Watch: Quentin Tarantino's Best Visual Film References... in Three Minutes!
4. Sexual Violence on "Outlander" vs. "Game of Thrones"
5. Cannes Review: Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth' Starring Michael Fassbender & Marion Cotillard
1. Cannes Review: Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard Salvage Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth'
2. Netflix's 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' Confirms Crazy Famous Cast With First-Look Photos
3. The Best Indie Movies of 2015 So Far, According to the Criticwire Network
4. Cannes: Gaspar Noé on Shooting Sex in 'Love' and Why He Loves His Bad Reviews
5. Is 'Grace and Frankie' the Exception That Breaks the New Emmy Rules?
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Sometimes, it's just nice to kick back and watch a quasi-apocaplyptic…
Three new shows join seven returning programs for a barrage of material from…
"Black Sails," the new Starz pirate drama premiering on Saturday, January…
When Samsung brought in director Michael Bay as a surprise guest at their…
Starz pirate drama "Black Sails" will be executive producer Michael Bay's…
After releasing a first-look trailer for their upcoming pirate prequel serie…
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for Starz. The premium cable channel had a…
Having devoted most of his career to date to massive spectacle on the big…
Starz has greenlit an eight-episode season of "Black Sails"…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Cannes Closing Night Awards Are In
Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
Box-Office: ‘Tomorrowland’ Takes #1 But Disappoints On One Of The Worst Memorial Day Weekends In Over 10 Years
'Carol' Wins The Queer Palm
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com