1. The 2015 Cannes Film Festival Winners
2. Cannes Analysis: Did 'Son of Saul' Deserve the Palme D'Or?
3. Cannes Awards Winners: Jacques Audiard's 'Dheepan' Wins Palme d’Or; Rooney Mara Ties For Best Actress With ‘Carol’
4. Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
5. Cannes Closing Night Awards Are In
1. First Look: Matt Damon As An Astronaut In Ridley Scott’s ‘The Martian’
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Watch: Quentin Tarantino's Best Visual Film References... in Three Minutes!
4. Sexual Violence on "Outlander" vs. "Game of Thrones"
5. Cannes Review: Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth' Starring Michael Fassbender & Marion Cotillard
1. Cannes Review: Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard Salvage Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth'
2. Netflix's 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' Confirms Crazy Famous Cast With First-Look Photos
3. The Best Indie Movies of 2015 So Far, According to the Criticwire Network
4. Cannes: Gaspar Noé on Shooting Sex in 'Love' and Why He Loves His Bad Reviews
5. Is 'Grace and Frankie' the Exception That Breaks the New Emmy Rules?
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The 'Chronicle' director recruits a quartet of notable Indie stars for his…
J.K. Simmons on finally getting the recognition he's long deserved.
This filmmaker is the real deal.
The "Whiplash" star sets the record straight on why he feels his comments…
This year at the Toronto International Film Festival, Indiewire sat down to…
"Whiplash" writer-director Damien Chazelle and the film's stars, J.K. Simmon…
In the vein of "What If," "Two Night Stand" attempts to take a modern look…
Two of this year's indie darlings, Miles Teller of "The Spectacular Now" and…
The Alamo Drafthouse has come up with a clever way of dealing with the very…
Last year James Ponsoldt arrived at Sundance with his second feature…
Miles Teller knows he doesn't look like Channing Tatum, and he doesn't "give…
"The Spectacular Now," James Ponsoldt's follow-up to "Smashed," emerged as…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Cannes Closing Night Awards Are In
Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
Box-Office: ‘Tomorrowland’ Takes #1 But Disappoints On One Of The Worst Memorial Day Weekends In Over 10 Years
'Carol' Wins The Queer Palm
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com