1. New 'Deadpool' Images, Ryan Reynolds Distances Himself From 'X-Men: Origins'
2. Time Out Names Sydney Pollack's 'Tootsie' As The Best Film Of All Time
3. Watch: Explosive New Trailer For 'Sicario' Starring Emily Blunt, Josh Brolin, And Benicio Del Toro
4. Review: 'Vacation' Starring Ed Helms, Christina Applegate, Chris Hemsworth, And More
5. 'Shaft' Reboot Draws 'Black-ish' Creator Kenya Barris as Writer - Studio Aiming for Something More Comedic
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. The 10 Best And 5 Worst Tom Cruise Performances
3. 35 Bill Cosby Accusers Speak in Staggering New York Cover Story
4. A.V. Club Critic Blasts Distributor for Manufacturing Positive David O. Russell Quote
5. Jill Soloway Says "There Is an All Out-Attack" on Female Filmmakers
1. Review: 'True Detective' Season 2 Episode 6 'Church in Ruins' Takes Us Inside An Orgy
2. Last Call: 25 Films Leaving Netflix in August (And 3 You Must See)
3. 6 Things I Wish I Had Known Before Making a Web Series
4. 7 Must-See Movies About Writers
5. 'The Hurt Locker,' 'Two Days, One Night' and More Coming to Netflix This August (Plus Indiewire's Picks)
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
A film education can run $80,000. You can buy a digital camera and editing…
"A digital copy of a movie ... has no memory, and it has no soul."
Maslany's on-set food habits and the technological trickery of filming clone…
"Crash" director Paul Haggis didn't hold back in this candid discussion.
Director Christopher Nolan and the cast of "Interstellar" have been making…
PBS's independent documentary series "POV (Point of View)" and the New York…
Always one to keep busy, Hollywood's Renaissance Man James Franco took some…
In this weekend's Sunday Arts & Leisure section of the New York Times, the…
Check out the Op-Docs which are part of a partnership between The Sundance…
Director Lucy Walker was commissioned to make a short film about competitive…
For its annual Hollywood Issue, The New York Times Magazine has taken a…
In conjunction with the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination in Dallas…
In the video, The New York Times videojournalist gives a glimpse of what he…
The New York Times gets in on a joke mentioned at the end of last night's…
The Camden International Film Festival's Points North Documentary Forum, now…
The New York Times has named "20 Directors to watch," with film critics…
"History will not remember those who had nothing to offer but stagnation,"…
The New York Times's Op-Docs, a series of short documentaries run by the…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
'Shaft' Reboot Draws 'Black-ish' Creator Kenya Barris as Writer - Studio Aiming for Something More Comedic
5 Tips on Writing No-Budget/Low-Budget Feature Screenplays... Back (or Rather Black) By Popular Demand...
Review: 'Listen To Me Marlon' Provides Gripping, Unprecedented Insight Into The Acting Legend
Watch: 9 Minute Video Swaps Soundtracks Of 'It Follows' And 'Psycho'
What's Wrong with Being Black and Chasing Your Hollywood Dream?
Tommy Lee Jones Gets His Spy Game Going By Joining 'Bourne 5'
'The Witch' Won't Open Until 2016, But Its Sundance-Winning Director Has a New Film
Watch: 3 Clips And Lots Of New Images From Guy Ritchie's 'The Man From U.N.C.L.E.'
This Week In Home Video: Cannes Winner 'White God,' DreamWorks Animation's 'Home,' and More
TV Land Picks Up 'The Soul Man' for Fifth and Final Season
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com