1. A Life Reinvented at a North Texas Piano Competition in 'As Far As The Eye Can See'
2. Quentin Tarantino Says 'Selma' "Deserved An Emmy," Was Disappointed To Lose Oscar To 'The Hurt Locker'
3. The 10 Most Common Reasons Why Scripts Are Rejected
4. For Your Consideration: 10 Underdog Actresses Who Deserve Oscar Attention This Year
5. Here Are All the Foreign Oscar Submissions for 2016 (Trailers)
1. Christopher Nolan Praises 35mm, 'Lawrence of Arabia' and Quentin Tarantino
2. J.J. Abrams Confirms Final Cut On 'The Force Awakens,' Says 'Star Wars' Is Not Being Disney-fied
3. The Unsinkable Effie Brown Makes HBO's 'Project Greenlight' a Must-See: "I'm not his favorite person"
4. Quentin Tarantino Says 70mm 'The Hateful Eight' Will Be Longer Than Digital Version
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Review: 'The Walking Dead' Season 6, Episode 1, 'First Time Again': Rick Grimes and the Quarry of Doom
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
3. Review: 'Homeland' Season 5 Episode 2 'The Tradition of Hospitality' Blows Up Expectations
4. Attention, Young Filmmakers: Here's Your Chance to Go to Sundance
5. 'Saturday Night Live' Review: Amy Schumer Should Just Join the Cast Full-Time
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The New York Times video, featuring Uzo Aduba, reenacts Officer Darren Wilso…
This new installation could potentially provide footage for an upcoming…
A film education can run $80,000. You can buy a digital camera and editing…
"A digital copy of a movie ... has no memory, and it has no soul."
Maslany's on-set food habits and the technological trickery of filming clone…
"Crash" director Paul Haggis didn't hold back in this candid discussion.
Director Christopher Nolan and the cast of "Interstellar" have been making…
PBS's independent documentary series "POV (Point of View)" and the New York…
Always one to keep busy, Hollywood's Renaissance Man James Franco took some…
In this weekend's Sunday Arts & Leisure section of the New York Times, the…
Check out the Op-Docs which are part of a partnership between The Sundance…
Director Lucy Walker was commissioned to make a short film about competitive…
For its annual Hollywood Issue, The New York Times Magazine has taken a…
In conjunction with the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination in Dallas…
In the video, The New York Times videojournalist gives a glimpse of what he…
The New York Times gets in on a joke mentioned at the end of last night's…
The Camden International Film Festival's Points North Documentary Forum, now…
The New York Times has named "20 Directors to watch," with film critics…
"History will not remember those who had nothing to offer but stagnation,"…
The New York Times's Op-Docs, a series of short documentaries run by the…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Adaptation of Lee Thomas’ Memoir 'Turning White: A Memoir of Change' in Development
Review: 'Momentum' Starring Olga Kurylenko And James Purefoy
Interview: Bresha Webb on NBC's 'Truth Be Told,' HBO's 'Brothers in Atlanta' and Black Women in Comedy
The 3 Most WTF Excerpts from Quentin Tarantino's Interview Diminishing Kathryn Bigelow & Ava DuVernay
Jennifer Lawrence Talks Gender Pay Inequality; Joins Darren Aronofsky's Next Film, Exits Linklater's 'Rosie Project'
Denzel Washington Will Make His TV Directing Debut with an Episode of 'Grey's Anatomy'
Dream Visions From Guy Maddin and Apichatpong Weerasethakul
LFF 2015 Women Directors: Meet Laura Bispuri - 'Sworn Virgin'
Studio Vet David Linde Takes Over as Participant CEO
Watch: Video Essay Details Differences Between David Fincher & Niels Arden Oplev's 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com