1. Venice Review: Drake Doremus' 'Equals' With Kristen Stewart, Nicholas Hoult, Guy Pearce & Jacki Weaver
2. Anthony Daniels Says His Eyes "Glazed Over" When He Heard 'Force Awakens' Story, Thinks Secrecy Is "Ludicrous"
3. Venice Review: 'Black Mass' Starring Johnny Depp, Joel Edgerton, Benedict Cumberbatch, Dakota Johnson, More
4. Watch: Featurette For Terrence Malick's 'Knight Of Cups' Reveals New Footage
5. Kevin Feige Considered Leaving Marvel Over Budget Battle For 'Captain America: Civil War'
1. Venice Review: 'Black Mass' Starring Johnny Depp, Joel Edgerton, Benedict Cumberbatch, Dakota Johnson, More
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Anthony Daniels Says His Eyes "Glazed Over" When He Heard 'Force Awakens' Story, Thinks Secrecy Is "Ludicrous"
4. Review Roundup: Is Tom Hardy Bad or Brilliant As Twin Mobsters in 'Legend'?
5. Exclusive: Octavia Butler's 'Dawn' Being Developed for TV, Producer Talks Adaptation and Diversity Behind the Scenes
1. The 11 Best Modern Westerns
2. 11 Craziest Things That Have Happened During the Making of Werner Herzog's Films
3. Vote for August Project of the Month: Will It Be 'On the Back of a Tiger,' 'I am Jugger,' 'Delinquent' or 'When the Well Runs Dry'?
4. Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard's 'Macbeth' Posters Stun in Black and White and Blood Red
5. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in September 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
This Sunday, acting Goddess Tilda Swinton took to her comfy arm-chair to…
Here's a rundown of the specialty box office this weekend, which saw Alejand…
Here's a rundown of the specialty box office this weekend, which saw Cédric…
Here's a rundown of the specialty box office this Mother's Day weekend, whic…
Here's a rundown of the specialty box office this first weekend of May. It's…
Steven Knight's "Locke" locked in a promising debut this weekend, taking in…
John Turturro's "Fading Gigolo" brought some very good news to distributor…
Jim Jarmusch's very well reviewed "Only Lovers Left Alive" led a considerabl…
Cinema Paradiso Events created an immersive preview experience Tuesday night…
Jim Jarmusch's stream of idiosyncratic characters that have driven his films…
How many vampire flicks does the current landscape really need? While the…
At first glance, it might seem unusual for Jim Jarmusch to be taking on the…
A day before its official premiere in Cannes, Jim Jarmusch's "Only Lovers…
The 2013 edition of the Cannes Film Festival kicks off this Wednesday with…
Among the many surprises when the announcement of the Cannes Film Festival…
Cannes is a sort of annual cinematic Olympics, with almost every country…
Indiewire presents an exclusive look at the first released image from Jim…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
RJ Cyler ('Me and Earl and the Dying Girl' Star) Tapped for Showtime Dark Comedy Pilot
Weekly Update for September 4: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
2 More Great Posters For 'Macbeth' Arrive
'War Room' Expands - Surprise Box Office Hit Adds Screens for Second Week
Scott Cooper Explains Why Sienna Miller Was Cut From 'Black Mass'
Patricia Rozema, Sophie Deraspe and Other Female Canadian Talent To Be Feted at TIFF
Kenneth Branagh To Direct YA Adaptation 'Artemis Fowl'
'Black Mass' Director Scott Cooper To Helm Endangered Species Drama 'American Wolf'
Watch: 'Mad Men' Recalls Edward Hopper's Paintings in Frame after Frame after Frame
Brace Yourselves: LGBT Representation In Mainstream Cinema Is About To Have a Major Moment, and It Could Get Ugly
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com