1. New 'Deadpool' Images, Ryan Reynolds Distances Himself From 'X-Men: Origins'
2. Time Out Names Sydney Pollack's 'Tootsie' As The Best Film Of All Time
3. Watch: Explosive New Trailer For 'Sicario' Starring Emily Blunt, Josh Brolin, And Benicio Del Toro
4. Review: 'Vacation' Starring Ed Helms, Christina Applegate, Chris Hemsworth, And More
5. 'Shaft' Reboot Draws 'Black-ish' Creator Kenya Barris as Writer - Studio Aiming for Something More Comedic
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. The 10 Best And 5 Worst Tom Cruise Performances
3. 35 Bill Cosby Accusers Speak in Staggering New York Cover Story
4. A.V. Club Critic Blasts Distributor for Manufacturing Positive David O. Russell Quote
5. Jill Soloway Says "There Is an All Out-Attack" on Female Filmmakers
1. Review: 'True Detective' Season 2 Episode 6 'Church in Ruins' Takes Us Inside An Orgy
2. Last Call: 25 Films Leaving Netflix in August (And 3 You Must See)
3. 6 Things I Wish I Had Known Before Making a Web Series
4. 7 Must-See Movies About Writers
5. 'The Hurt Locker,' 'Two Days, One Night' and More Coming to Netflix This August (Plus Indiewire's Picks)
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
In this lost interview, an animated Hoffman reveals more about his own…
Coming "soon-ish" to Masterpiece on PBS.
What do "Poltergeist," "Close Encounters of the Third Kind," "Cocoon" and…
At a recent event in Chicago, filmmakers expressed their frustration with…
As modern as things might seem, it still sucks to be a woman or a gay man in…
Richard E. Grant has his eyes on more than just Lord Grantham's artwork.
Even a fire can’t heat this lukewarm episode.
All the way from jolly ol' England comes this goofy spin on ITV/PBS's drama…
PBS takes us down a neglected avenue off memory lane.
DOC NY panelists from the documentaries "Every Last Child," "Vessel," "Fed…
The late Joan Rivers and Sarah Silverman are two of the comedians documented…
The Los Angeles comedy ensemble Lost Moon Radio's latest sketch parodies…
POV continues to push the limits of documentary filmmaking - this time, with…
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of "Ghostbusters," DIY filmmaking/special…
PBS will air "Bully," the much-discussed 2011 documentary that tracks a year…
The Emmy-winning period drama returns in either a few weeks or a few months…
Through crowdfunding, "American Experience" plans to partner with StoryCorps…
Nothing gold can stay, not even a long-running British drama that's brought…
Four Tribeca Film Institute docs, along with a whole host of…
American Documentary Inc. today announced the selection of Brian Chirls as…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
'Shaft' Reboot Draws 'Black-ish' Creator Kenya Barris as Writer - Studio Aiming for Something More Comedic
5 Tips on Writing No-Budget/Low-Budget Feature Screenplays... Back (or Rather Black) By Popular Demand...
Review: 'Listen To Me Marlon' Provides Gripping, Unprecedented Insight Into The Acting Legend
Watch: 9 Minute Video Swaps Soundtracks Of 'It Follows' And 'Psycho'
What's Wrong with Being Black and Chasing Your Hollywood Dream?
Tommy Lee Jones Gets His Spy Game Going By Joining 'Bourne 5'
'The Witch' Won't Open Until 2016, But Its Sundance-Winning Director Has a New Film
Watch: 3 Clips And Lots Of New Images From Guy Ritchie's 'The Man From U.N.C.L.E.'
This Week In Home Video: Cannes Winner 'White God,' DreamWorks Animation's 'Home,' and More
TV Land Picks Up 'The Soul Man' for Fifth and Final Season
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com