1. The 2015 Cannes Film Festival Winners
2. Cannes Analysis: Did 'Son of Saul' Deserve the Palme D'Or?
3. Cannes Awards Winners: Jacques Audiard's 'Dheepan' Wins Palme d’Or; Rooney Mara Ties For Best Actress With ‘Carol’
4. Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
5. Cannes Closing Night Awards Are In
1. First Look: Matt Damon As An Astronaut In Ridley Scott’s ‘The Martian’
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Watch: Quentin Tarantino's Best Visual Film References... in Three Minutes!
4. Sexual Violence on "Outlander" vs. "Game of Thrones"
5. Cannes Review: Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth' Starring Michael Fassbender & Marion Cotillard
1. Cannes Review: Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard Salvage Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth'
2. Netflix's 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' Confirms Crazy Famous Cast With First-Look Photos
3. The Best Indie Movies of 2015 So Far, According to the Criticwire Network
4. Cannes: Gaspar Noé on Shooting Sex in 'Love' and Why He Loves His Bad Reviews
5. Is 'Grace and Frankie' the Exception That Breaks the New Emmy Rules?
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The USC Libraries have named the authors and screenwriters of "Captain…
With an extremely crowded field of late 2013 films still going strong, the…
If it wasn't already clear that Steve Coogan is an extraordinarily…
While the studios saw record numbers this holiday weekend care of "The Hunge…
The Weinstein Company's "Philomena" got off to a good start this weekend,…
The nominations for the 16th annual Moët British Independent Film Awards --…
From the latest from Alexander Payne and Alex Gibney to sure fire bets for…
The lineup for the 70th Venice Film Festival has been unveiled, with new…
The past five days have probably given us first looks at more potential Osca…
It may only be July. The Oscars may still be seven months away, and the heat…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Cannes Closing Night Awards Are In
Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
Box-Office: ‘Tomorrowland’ Takes #1 But Disappoints On One Of The Worst Memorial Day Weekends In Over 10 Years
'Carol' Wins The Queer Palm
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com