1. A Life Reinvented at a North Texas Piano Competition in 'As Far As The Eye Can See'
2. Quentin Tarantino Says 'Selma' "Deserved An Emmy," Was Disappointed To Lose Oscar To 'The Hurt Locker'
3. The 10 Most Common Reasons Why Scripts Are Rejected
4. For Your Consideration: 10 Underdog Actresses Who Deserve Oscar Attention This Year
5. Here Are All the Foreign Oscar Submissions for 2016 (Trailers)
1. Jennifer Lawrence Talks Gender Pay Inequality; Joins Darren Aronofsky's Next Film, Exits Linklater's 'Rosie Project'
2. Christopher Nolan Praises 35mm, 'Lawrence of Arabia' and Quentin Tarantino
3. Wes Anderson’s Next Movie Is A Stop-Motion Animated Film About Dogs; May Also Do An Anthology Movie
4. T.J. Holmes Will Host VH1 Roundtable Discussion on Being Openly Gay in the Hip-Hop Community
5. Charlize Theron Takes On Former Brad Pitt Role In Assassin Thriller ‘The Gray Man’
1. The 10 Most Common Reasons Why Scripts Are Rejected
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Supporting Actor
3. Attention, Young Filmmakers: Here's Your Chance to Go to Sundance
4. Review: 'Homeland' Season 5 Episode 2 'The Tradition of Hospitality' Blows Up Expectations
5. Review: 'Fargo' Season 2 Episode 1 'Waiting for Dutch' Shows How Small Crimes Can Cause Big Problems
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The comedy darling gelled with the rest of the sketch series' cast while…
Forrest MacNeill has suffered for his art, and don't forget it.
The fictional host of Comedy Central's hit comedy has made some major…
The latest superhero property to go the reboot route flames out before it…
"Here we are, a new tie, but still the same commitment to ground-breaking…
William Monahan's second film features great acting, but its tonal duality…
The actress finally fights back with a badass role she was born to play.
Stay up-to-date on the latest news out of the Telluride Film Festval.
By testing the rules of reality television, "Nathan For You" and "Review"…
There's no gap between Comedy Central's new series "Review" and the…
We've hit the halfway point of this year's Cannes Film Festival.…
Writing about "Boardwalk Empire" last fall at Time, James Poniewoz…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Adaptation of Lee Thomas’ Memoir 'Turning White: A Memoir of Change' in Development
Review: 'Momentum' Starring Olga Kurylenko And James Purefoy
Interview: Bresha Webb on NBC's 'Truth Be Told,' HBO's 'Brothers in Atlanta' and Black Women in Comedy
The 3 Most WTF Excerpts from Quentin Tarantino's Interview Diminishing Kathryn Bigelow & Ava DuVernay
Jennifer Lawrence Talks Gender Pay Inequality; Joins Darren Aronofsky's Next Film, Exits Linklater's 'Rosie Project'
Denzel Washington Will Make His TV Directing Debut with an Episode of 'Grey's Anatomy'
Dream Visions From Guy Maddin and Apichatpong Weerasethakul
LFF 2015 Women Directors: Meet Laura Bispuri - 'Sworn Virgin'
Studio Vet David Linde Takes Over as Participant CEO
Watch: Video Essay Details Differences Between David Fincher & Niels Arden Oplev's 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com