1. New 'Deadpool' Images, Ryan Reynolds Distances Himself From 'X-Men: Origins'
2. 'Shaft' Reboot Draws 'Black-ish' Creator Kenya Barris as Writer - Studio Aiming for Something More Comedic
3. Time Out Names Sydney Pollack's 'Tootsie' As The Best Film Of All Time
4. Review: 'Vacation' Starring Ed Helms, Christina Applegate, Chris Hemsworth, And More
5. Watch: Explosive New Trailer For 'Sicario' Starring Emily Blunt, Josh Brolin, And Benicio Del Toro
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. Jill Soloway Says "There Is an All Out-Attack" on Female Filmmakers
3. New 'Deadpool' Images, Ryan Reynolds Distances Himself From 'X-Men: Origins'
4. Actors Name 'Tootsie' the Greatest Movie of All Time in New Poll
5. The 10 Best And 5 Worst Tom Cruise Performances
1. Toronto International Film Festival Reveals First Slate of Titles: New Ridley Scott and Cary Fukunaga Films Top List, 'Demolition' to Open
2. 7 Must-See Movies About Writers
3. 6 Things I Wish I Had Known Before Making a Web Series
4. Attention, Filmmakers: Blackmagic's DaVinci Resolve 12 is Available to Download for Free
5. Last Call: 25 Films Leaving Netflix in August (And 3 You Must See)
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The director of "Cop Car" could certainly make another fun movie. But does…
Though the cast of "Anesthesia" is often given too much to say, the excellen…
This expose of schools teaching religious extremism in Pakistan is both…
An intriguing doc about an Elvis "impersonator" that loses steam halfway…
Steve Hoover's latest documentary might follow the less-fortunate, but don't…
The Season 5 finale of AMC's zombie thriller brought more humanity for some,…
Who grew into a parental role, and who receded from one, was the focus of…
Throughout the 2015 SXSW Film Festival, Indiewire is keeping an eye on every…
The 20th anniversary of Rendez-Vous with French Cinema kicks off tonight.
"Chapter 27" kicked off Season 3 with a reversal of Season 2's twist, but…
The actress finally fights back with a badass role she was born to play.
Which one of these nominees will win the big prize on Sunday? Read on.
During Sundance 2015, we'll be keeping track of the critical response to all…
This Croatian story of a handful of amateurs producing a stage Western has…
Carlos Vermut's tale of a young girl's simple wish is a skillfully-plotted…
ABC's new family-appropriate series might not make much sense, or last very…
Stay up-to-date on the latest news out of the Telluride Film Festval.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
'Shaft' Reboot Draws 'Black-ish' Creator Kenya Barris as Writer - Studio Aiming for Something More Comedic
5 Tips on Writing No-Budget/Low-Budget Feature Screenplays... Back (or Rather Black) By Popular Demand...
Review: 'Listen To Me Marlon' Provides Gripping, Unprecedented Insight Into The Acting Legend
Watch: 9 Minute Video Swaps Soundtracks Of 'It Follows' And 'Psycho'
What's Wrong with Being Black and Chasing Your Hollywood Dream?
Tommy Lee Jones Gets His Spy Game Going By Joining 'Bourne 5'
'The Witch' Won't Open Until 2016, But Its Sundance-Winning Director Has a New Film
Watch: 3 Clips And Lots Of New Images From Guy Ritchie's 'The Man From U.N.C.L.E.'
This Week In Home Video: Cannes Winner 'White God,' DreamWorks Animation's 'Home,' and More
TV Land Picks Up 'The Soul Man' for Fifth and Final Season
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com