1. Venice Review: Drake Doremus' 'Equals' With Kristen Stewart, Nicholas Hoult, Guy Pearce & Jacki Weaver
2. Anthony Daniels Says His Eyes "Glazed Over" When He Heard 'Force Awakens' Story, Thinks Secrecy Is "Ludicrous"
3. Venice Review: 'Black Mass' Starring Johnny Depp, Joel Edgerton, Benedict Cumberbatch, Dakota Johnson, More
4. Watch: Featurette For Terrence Malick's 'Knight Of Cups' Reveals New Footage
5. Kevin Feige Considered Leaving Marvel Over Budget Battle For 'Captain America: Civil War'
1. Venice Review: 'Black Mass' Starring Johnny Depp, Joel Edgerton, Benedict Cumberbatch, Dakota Johnson, More
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Anthony Daniels Says His Eyes "Glazed Over" When He Heard 'Force Awakens' Story, Thinks Secrecy Is "Ludicrous"
4. Review Roundup: Is Tom Hardy Bad or Brilliant As Twin Mobsters in 'Legend'?
5. Exclusive: Octavia Butler's 'Dawn' Being Developed for TV, Producer Talks Adaptation and Diversity Behind the Scenes
1. The 11 Best Modern Westerns
2. 11 Craziest Things That Have Happened During the Making of Werner Herzog's Films
3. Vote for August Project of the Month: Will It Be 'On the Back of a Tiger,' 'I am Jugger,' 'Delinquent' or 'When the Well Runs Dry'?
4. Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard's 'Macbeth' Posters Stun in Black and White and Blood Red
5. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in September 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The director of "Cop Car" could certainly make another fun movie. But does…
Though the cast of "Anesthesia" is often given too much to say, the excellen…
This expose of schools teaching religious extremism in Pakistan is both…
An intriguing doc about an Elvis "impersonator" that loses steam halfway…
Steve Hoover's latest documentary might follow the less-fortunate, but don't…
The Season 5 finale of AMC's zombie thriller brought more humanity for some,…
Who grew into a parental role, and who receded from one, was the focus of…
Throughout the 2015 SXSW Film Festival, Indiewire is keeping an eye on every…
The 20th anniversary of Rendez-Vous with French Cinema kicks off tonight.
"Chapter 27" kicked off Season 3 with a reversal of Season 2's twist, but…
The actress finally fights back with a badass role she was born to play.
Which one of these nominees will win the big prize on Sunday? Read on.
During Sundance 2015, we'll be keeping track of the critical response to all…
This Croatian story of a handful of amateurs producing a stage Western has…
Carlos Vermut's tale of a young girl's simple wish is a skillfully-plotted…
ABC's new family-appropriate series might not make much sense, or last very…
Stay up-to-date on the latest news out of the Telluride Film Festval.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
RJ Cyler ('Me and Earl and the Dying Girl' Star) Tapped for Showtime Dark Comedy Pilot
Weekly Update for September 4: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
2 More Great Posters For 'Macbeth' Arrive
'War Room' Expands - Surprise Box Office Hit Adds Screens for Second Week
Scott Cooper Explains Why Sienna Miller Was Cut From 'Black Mass'
Patricia Rozema, Sophie Deraspe and Other Female Canadian Talent To Be Feted at TIFF
Kenneth Branagh To Direct YA Adaptation 'Artemis Fowl'
'Black Mass' Director Scott Cooper To Helm Endangered Species Drama 'American Wolf'
Watch: 'Mad Men' Recalls Edward Hopper's Paintings in Frame after Frame after Frame
Brace Yourselves: LGBT Representation In Mainstream Cinema Is About To Have a Major Moment, and It Could Get Ugly
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com