1. The 2015 Cannes Film Festival Winners
2. Cannes Analysis: Did 'Son of Saul' Deserve the Palme D'Or?
3. Cannes Awards Winners: Jacques Audiard's 'Dheepan' Wins Palme d’Or; Rooney Mara Ties For Best Actress With ‘Carol’
4. Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
5. Cannes Closing Night Awards Are In
1. First Look: Matt Damon As An Astronaut In Ridley Scott’s ‘The Martian’
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Watch: Quentin Tarantino's Best Visual Film References... in Three Minutes!
4. Sexual Violence on "Outlander" vs. "Game of Thrones"
5. Cannes Review: Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth' Starring Michael Fassbender & Marion Cotillard
1. Cannes Review: Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard Salvage Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth'
2. Netflix's 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' Confirms Crazy Famous Cast With First-Look Photos
3. The Best Indie Movies of 2015 So Far, According to the Criticwire Network
4. Cannes: Gaspar Noé on Shooting Sex in 'Love' and Why He Loves His Bad Reviews
5. Is 'Grace and Frankie' the Exception That Breaks the New Emmy Rules?
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Fresh off its Golden Globes success, It's that time again for Amazon -- time…
What to expect, and what we're expecting, from Amazon's next crop of shows.
In honor Ridley Scott's birthday (he turns 77 today), we've ranked his films…
The latest trailer for "Exodus: Gods and Kings" has some seriously gorgeous…
In 20th Century Fox's first trailer for the film, it's not the story that…
National Geographic Channels president Howard T. Owens talks introducing…
Clips and trailers for Ridley Scott's follow-up to "Prometheus," "The…
Ahead of tomorrow's release of the full trailer, the folks behind Ridley…
The National Geographic Channel has unveiled its next planned film --…
The influential author Philip K. Dick is one of the more frequently adapted…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
Box-Office: ‘Tomorrowland’ Takes #1 But Disappoints On One Of The Worst Memorial Day Weekends In Over 10 Years
'Carol' Wins The Queer Palm
Watch: Spike Lee's 'Do the Right Thing': The Camera Work Behind the Tension
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com