1. Effie Brown on Matt Damon's Diversity Comments: "This is No Longer OK"
2. Watch: First Trailer For Coens' 'Hail Caesar!' With George Clooney, Tilda Swinton, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson And More
3. Brie Larson Replaces Jennifer Lawrence In 'The Glass Castle' For 'Short Term 12' Director Destin Daniel Cretton
4. 50 LGBT Filmmakers You Should Follow On Twitter
5. 'Extant' Is Now... Extinct - CBS Cancels the Halle Berry Series, While Setting up New Legal Drama
1. Watch: Don Cheadle Hits The Studio As Miles Davis In First Clip From 'Miles Ahead'
3. "Be Wrong Strong" - Watch First Footage from Don Cheadle's 'Miles Ahead'
4. Wes Anderson’s Next Movie Is A Stop-Motion Animated Film About Dogs; May Also Do An Anthology Movie
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Watch: George Clooney, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson and More 'Hail, Caesar!' in Madcap Trailer For Coen Brothers Comedy
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
3. NYFF Review: Paul Thomas Anderson is Trying Something Different With 'Junun'
4. Netflix Increases Monthly Rate for Standard Plan Subscription Customers
5. Watch: What Filmmakers Need to Know About Color Theory and Color Palettes
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Netflix has some tricks in May with a few new original series and one that…
It looks like maybe the new Emmys rules aren't so hard and fast after all.
Check out Matt LeBlanc, Don Cheadle, William H. Macy and more in Showtime's…
In its fourth season, the Showtime dramedy is switching teams in hopes for…
Showtime has handed renewals to "House of Lies" and "Shameless," which are…
Season four of Showtime's dysfunctional family dramedy "Shameless" will…
Hank Moody, Galweather & Stearn and the Gallagher family will be back…
"Shameless," Showtime's remake of the U.K. series about a…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: Why Wim Wenders' 'Paris, Texas' Makes Karyn Kusama Cry
Watch: Janis Joplin Plants A Flag For Women In Rock In Trailer For 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'
Review Roundup: Is 'Steve Jobs' as Brilliant as Its Subject?
Weekly Update for October 9: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
Danny Boyle Explains How The Ending Of 'Steve Jobs' Was Tweaked After The Telluride Film Festival
Sleeper of the Week: Sebastian Schipper's 'Victoria'
Watch: Video Essay Explores The Marriage Of Action And Narrative In James Cameron's 'The Terminator'
Chantal Akerman's 'No Home Movie' and Miguel Gomes' 'Arabian Nights' Go Outside the Frame
Filmmaker Elizabeth Giamatti on Making a Film While Her Co-Director Battled Terminal Breast Cancer
Watch: In Francis Ford Coppola's 'The Conversation,' The Opening Sequence Foretells Our Future
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com