1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Supporting Actress
3. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Supporting Actor
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Animated Feature
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Director
1. James Franco Will Direct Film Based on Aziah "Zola" Wells' 148-Tweet Narrative That Went Viral
2. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
3. Regarding 'Song of the South' – The Film That Disney Doesn’t Want You to See
4. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. Watch the Electrifying First Trailer for Don Cheadle's 'Miles Ahead'
1. Beware, Horror Fans: 'The Witch' Has Just Been Named an Official 'Satanic Experience'
2. The Entire Planet is Watching 'The X-Files' Revival, and That's Terrible News for TV
3. Review: 'The Expanse' Season 1 Has Totally Changed the Game for Sci-Fi on TV
4. Watch: This Violent Short Film Features the Most Insane Oscar Isaac Performance Yet
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
How good was Brie Larson's 2013? She beat Cate Blanchett at her own game.
The Detroit Film Critics Society went their own way for the 2013 awards…
With the recent announcement of the Gotham Award nominations, it only seems…
Last week, this column took the first in a two-part break from Oscar-related…
Instead of dipping into the already repetitive waters of late October Oscar…
On Thursday, the nominations for the 23rd Annual Gotham Independent Film…
"The Grandmaster" -- already Wong Kar-wai's highest grossing film at the…
Twenty-three-year-old California bred Brie Larson has mined an impressive…
August is here and about to offer quite the selection to movie-goers, and…
Digital distribution company Cinedigm and production and financing company…
Janis Nords’ "Mother, I Love You" and Ryan McGarry’s "Code Black" led the…
BAMcinématek has announced the full lineup for the 2013 BAMcinemaFest, which…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Sleeper of the Week: 'Rams'
Listen: 54-Minute Talk With Joel And Ethan Coen & Noah Baumbach About Filmmaking, Opening Shots, And More
Watch: 'In Bruges' Is a Morality Play Plus Carnage
Weekly Update for February 5: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
"If You Know The True Canon, You Know That I Didn’t Change Superman": Zack Snyder Talks 'Man Of Steel'
Sundance '16: 'The Lure' Director Agnieszka Smoczynska on Bringing Her 80s Mermaid Tale to Life
CBS Orders Military Family Pilot from Writer Becky Mode and Exec Producer Sarah Timberman
'Peak TV' or Peak OTT? From Louis C.K. to Seeso, Players Jockey for Position in a Crowded Market
Sundance Doc Audience Award Winner 'Jim: The James Foley Story' Paints Harrowing Portrait of ISIS Captive
'Interstellar' Cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema Reteams With Christopher Nolan For 'Dunkirk'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com