1. Independence Day Comes Early: The Playlist Moves To THEPLAYLIST.NET On May 2nd
2. 'Mother's Day' Review: Julia Roberts and Jennifer Aniston Star in One of The Worst Ensemble Comedies Ever Made
3. Francis Ford Coppola Says He's Put Together A Longer Cut Of 'The Cotton Club'
4. What The Comcast-Universal Purchase of Dreamworks Could Do For Classic Animation
5. 'Daughters of the Dust': Long-Forgotten Film That Influenced Beyoncé's 'Lemonade' to Be Re-Released in Theaters
1. Watch: 3 Graphic, Very NSFW Clips From Lars von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac Vol II — Director's Cut'
2. Soundtrack For Martin Scorsese's HBO Series 'Vinyl' Includes Otis Redding, The Meters, Edgar Winter, Foghat, More
3. Spectacular Third Trailer Drops for Laika Stop-Mo Animation Feature "Kubo and The Two Strings"
4. The Playlist Bares All: 20 Unforgettable Nude Scenes
5. Tribeca Review: 'Mr. Church' Starring Eddie Murphy, Britt Robertson And Natascha McElhone
1. 'The Leftovers' Season 3 Heads to Australia — Why It Matters
2. 'Batman: The Killing Joke' Trailer: First Look At The R-Rated Animated Film Of The Iconic Graphic Novel
3. 17 Banned Films and What They Tell Us About the Power of Cinema
4. Martin Scorsese In Talks To Direct George Washington Biopic 'The General'
5. Why Snapchat Is The New Frontier For Independent Filmmaking
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"Breaking a Monster," a film about teen metal band Unlocking the Truth, has…
As one of the co-directors of "God Bless The Child" explains in this persona…
Experience what it's like to go to Cannes for the first time with your first…
Punk rocker, writer, photographer, traveler and occasional actor Henry…
The first gallery was just the beginning.
Following triumphant SXSW screening, Les Blank's Leon Russell documentary…
This year's Narrative Competition Grand Jury Prize went to SXSW alumnus Trey…
Indiewire set up shop with Movies on Demand and photographer Daniel Bergeron…
"It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage."
Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Ron Nyswaner's first documentary film…
Naya Rivera is breaking hearts in an exclusive clip from "At The Devil's…
Nearly five months since its world premiere at SXSW, "Before I Disappear"…
SXSW attendees woke Thursday morning to the tragic news that at 12:30 a.m.…
Sitting in keynote sessions and panel discussions, I came away with a broad…
The 2014 South by Southwest Film Conference and Festival has narrowed a…
What happens when you've made a documentary about the search for an infamous…
It's no coincidence that Casey Neistat has made short branded films for Nike…
At SXSW, Ted Hope talks about his plans and goals for Fandor.
Today on a panel at SXSW, Sloss once again called on distributors to release…
"The NSA is setting fire to the future of the internet, and the people in…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Review: Tender But Uneven Drag Queen Tale 'Viva'
Alicia Vikander Is Lara Croft In 'Tomb Raider'
On Criticism and Sustainability
Joe Russo Says 'Captain America: Civil War' Got Greenlit After Warner Bros. Announced 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
Nate Parker's Globetrotting Heist Script 'Predilection' Heading to Cannes Film Market
Watch: Jessica Alba And Luke Wilson Hit The Road In Trailer For 'Dear Eleanor'
Review: ‘The Wait’ Starring Juliette Binoche And Lou de Laâge
Kevin Macdonald to Direct Comprehensive, Raw and Uncensored Whitney Houston Documentary w/ Estate's Blessing
Kerry Washington and Viola Davis Ink Individual Overall Deals With ABC Studios
Watch: First Trailer For 'Tulip Fever' Starring Alicia Vikander, Christoph Waltz, Dane DeHaan, Cara Delevingne, And More
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com